• Thread starter Chester13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
looking for pure B

Any other bcers on the site or any others you know of from the okanagan

Pure B? Jordan has the pure texada timewarp. The original.
There is at least one other dude from VanIsle here. Not sure about okanogan. I'm sure others will chime in.
Cheers

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Have you run Jordan's pure time warp or just the crosses

Damn out of stock on his website

My good friend has. And it's the real deal for sure, done by mid september, nice and piney buds. Sucks that he is out of stock. I'm guessing every grower in Canada is cleaning out all the good breeders of outdoor genetics right now.

I have a line on some original mighty mite, but it's also not that great despite the fact that it grows really well here.

Chester13

Chester13

My good friend has. And it's the real deal for sure, done by mid september, nice and piney buds. Sucks that he is out of stock. I'm guessing every grower in Canada is cleaning out all the good breeders of outdoor genetics right now.

I have a line on some original mighty mite, but it's also not that great despite the fact that it grows really well here.
Lol grow mighty might in Nelson along with mighty mite x 007 along time ago

Chester13

Chester13

Pumped this year about csi pine tar ibl supposed to by super pine how does God bud do outdoor
Anyways I saw on another thread your a hort guy me to im a horticulturalist and environmental tech down here

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pumped this year about csi pine tar ibl supposed to by super pine how does God bud do outdoor
Never tried it outdoor.. Indoors it's a beautiful plant. Honestly I gave up outdoor growing a long time ago. I still veg stuff and do a bit of breeding outdoors but for smoke i only do indoor now.

The fact that Jordan crossed it with Timewarp for outdoor growing is an Indictator that it doesnt do as well on its own though.

Chester13

Chester13

Never tried it outdoor.. Indoors it's a beautiful plant. Honestly I gave up outdoor growing a long time ago. I still veg stuff and do a bit of breeding outdoors but for smoke i only do indoor now.

The fact that Jordan crossed it with Timewarp for outdoor growing is an Indictator that it doesnt do as well on its own though.
Too bad love od pulled just under 7.5 lbs last year season off 4 babies, hopefully more this year

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Anyways I saw on another thread your a hort guy me to im a horticulturalist and environmental tech down here
Right on! Good to have you, I look forward to your input. There is a fair bit of knowledge here and also a fair bit of woo-science. It makes for some very entertaining reading lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Too bad love od pulled just under 7.5 lbs last year season off 4 babies, hopefully more this year
Yeah it's just so wet and humid on the island in Sept. Nothing like the interior. I'm jealous honestly lol.

Top Bottom