Hello THCFarmer...

• Thread starter dese637
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dese637

Well I thought I'd finally post my first thread.... I have been poking around here for a bit taking some knowledge in, seen a few old faces from REEFERMANSEEDS so I decided to stay. Hope to post up some pics real soon, and become part of the community !

johnursery

johnursery

hell yea!!! good to see you again mang! i think pm priveledges start at 25 posts or something you still talk to monkeymike2? he dropped off my radar a little while ago...peace

D

dese637

Thank you all....
JN, No I haven't... He came here to San Diego for a visit and I haven't heard from him since, I was hoping him or someone had my NYCD cut laying around cause I lost it, lol... Soon as I got a minute and figure it out, I will download some pics .

johnursery

johnursery

ha i know what you mean, i wish i knew if anyone still had my grapefruit c99 pheno or my lemon pledge love potion pheno going around, i think im gunna head down the seed route from now on though and only keep clones for back crosses and line breeding...that NYCD cut must be crazy, cuz with what youve grown it must be somthing special for you to want it back, did you have any hermi problems with the NYCD? i know some diesels have alot of problems with that, but thought the NYC Diesel might not?

D

dese637

HAHA, yea I am on clones right now cause almost all the beans I got from RMS hermied on me (cherry bomb, LP#1, Hash plant, g13, ect...)
That NYCD cut was AMAZING, NO hermie problems, pest problems, and ROCK HARD nugs with gravity applied... I vegged 2 weeks and got 26-29 G per plant... Now I am veggin 4-5 weeks so I could only imagine the results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom