Hello

• Thread starter oldschooldog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Welcome to the farm hot shot :D. Seem like your very confident. Plants look nice. I found bx to be a bit slow so I use hp (no vermiculite) I also started cutting it 50/50 with coco now. Do you find bx better for organics?

Phylex

Phylex

Sometimes we think we are pretty special but lots of folks can grow
My buddy told me during my first grow, “Watch, when they start flowering, it will be so beautiful you’ll think it should be on the cover of High Times magazine.” I laugh now because he couldn’t be more right. I fall in love with every flower and think, “This should be on the cover of High Times magazine.” Yet I still can’t make the final cut for POTM. Lol. Stiff competition. Everyone’s flowers are beautiful and just as worthy of the cover or POTM.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My buddy told me during my first grow, “Watch, when they start flowering, it will be so beautiful you’ll think it should be on the cover of High Times magazine.” I laugh now because he couldn’t be more right. I fall in love with every flower and think, “This should be on the cover of High Times magazine.” Yet I still can’t make the final cut for POTM. Lol. Stiff competition. Everyone’s flowers are beautiful and just as worthy of the cover or POTM.

Yup. I thought my first grow was amazing. And it was pretty good really. But when i looked at the old pics recently I have made huge improvements. Even since 2 years ago.

And i am no where close to getting potm. Lol at myself.

Phylex

Phylex

Crack up bro theres some really smart growers here
Yup. I’ll stay seated in the back of the class and just copy bits and pieces from all of you until I can find my own way. The only grower I grow better than is the guy or gal who’s not growing. I think I’ve learned or taken something from every contributor and or unsuspecting person’s thread I’ve lurked in.

P

Pass2TheLeft

Yup. I’ll stay seated in the back of the class and just copy bits and pieces from all of you until I can find my own way. The only grower I grow better than is the guy or gal who’s not growing. I think I’ve learned or taken something from every contributor and or unsuspecting person’s thread I’ve lurked in.
Thats all you can do bro every grow we learn how to refine and improve its a ongoing process ive enjoyed for nearly 30 years

O

oldschooldog

Thank you all for your responses. First of all, I'm not a pro, like you guys. When I look at all of your photos on THCfarmer, I'm blown away. WOW!!! Any little advances I make are big to me, but little you guys. Why? Because I'm not a pro, I'm a beginner. Those plants I'm growing are not special, however the method I grow them with is special, in my opinion. I haven't to this day ever seen anyone use this method before. Pro mix is only a tiny part of this grow. I'm not trying to sell anything or preach to anyone about horticulture. I'm trying to show how I learned how to raise the Cation exchange capacity for max nutrient absorption in soil. I call it the hydro effect. It is in no way a competition for a better grow or better plants. Its just a soooo easy to grow method I stumbled onto. Also, without getting in to personal details, and getting off subject, I'm at the end of my life here on this earth. This is my last grow I will ever do because of medical problems and old age, and so, I wanted to leave something behind.

O

oldschooldog

I may be in the wrong place here too! I will move on.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
come on bro, expand a little on your growing style? I’m intrigued:)

Phylex

Phylex

You might have taken some replies under the wrong light. You're more than welcome being here, and I think I can speak for most on here when saying, "I hope you stick around and start a grow diary. I'd like to follow along on your grow journal." And whatever you're doing is working good for you. Your plants look great.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You might have taken some replies under the wrong light. You're more than welcome being here, and I think I can speak for most on here when saying, "I hope you stick around and start a grow diary. I'd like to follow along on your grow journal." And whatever you're doing is working good for you. Your plants look great.

Top Bottom