OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Hello @Jasmine_2021 Welcome to a nice party 🥳
and nice to meet you🤠

Welcome Gift😎
M134 d75

Jasmine_2021

Jasmine_2021

Thank you very much for your welcome and gifts 😉.

My pleasure to exchange.

I grow outside, but I search a solution to grow indoor with the same quality. I'm oriented with living soil and sunlight.

I start my project. I have some ideas, but not finlaized.

Outside is gardening, indoor is more technique.

This is why I'm here.

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

My pleasure to exchange.

I grow outside, but I search a solution to grow indoor with the same quality. I'm oriented with living soil and sunlight.

This is why I'm here.
What kinda ideas you toying with for your project. Maybe we can help?

Jasmine_2021

Jasmine_2021

I'm not defined at this step, I analyze what are the stuffs available on the market.

I would like grow on a surface of 8 x 8 feet. Yes, tent is actually my favorit.

Water immersion seems to be a good system.

About the lighting, this is not defined, to many technologies and products are available.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm not defined at this step, I analyze what are the stuffs available on the market.

I would like grow on a surface of 8 x 8 feet. Yes, tent is actually my favorit.

Water immersion seems to be a good system.

About the lighting, this is not defined, to many technologies and products are available.
Good stuff. An 8x8 is what I grow in although it's in a room not a tent. It requires a fair bit of equipment to grow that big a footprint, but its much more rewarding than a small tent.

Here is a couple of my grow threads to check out for ideas of what's possible in an 8x8. Might give you a couple ideas.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Welcome,

Growing indoor is a different skillset for sure. I get new indoor and outdoor growers to make this DIY supersoil.
This is water only from start to finish. Some strains have a ravenous appetite and eat everything before it's finished. If leaves start yellowing early, add a bit of N in your water every 2nd or 3rd watering. I suppose you can always buy supersoil. I don't know. Other's in here will know more about a good premade supersoil.

Lights are the most important thing. Spider Farmer has good lights and good prices.

Unless you want to be woken up by a strong skunk scent at 3 am when your plants are pumping out terpenes the most, get a good carbon scrubber.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

TSD

TSD

My pleasure to exchange.

This is why I'm here.
I'm the same, outdoor, sunlight and my own soil mix is my jam. I start indoors and plant outdoors in spring since I'min zone 4. Flirting with the idea of getting a tent going... but I currently have about 10 lbs from this years outdoor harvest... so it would be purely for hobby purposes and not out of necessity. Happy to see another outdoor lady on the farm! Welcome!
20210924 144442
20211011 222512

Latest posts

Top Bottom