hello

• Thread starter inthacutt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inthacutt

i stay over here in the bay area i can offer some strain knowledge of all the shit crackin in the west coast, not as much as some of the oldheads of the website that i be reading posts of, but im a local fo sho. Nice to meet ya'll im here to learn and bern and take advice and offer what i can!!! my fav strains are sour diesel, jack herrer, original blackberry from somewhere out here, i like lamb's bread which is becoming rare, OG is great but there is TONS of trash OG where i stay. Lookin forward to picking out some strains that ya'll got crackin here! Bout to get some gear . Yeeee

Currently got Vanilla Kush, LSDTree, by Barneys Farm, and they threw free Sour Cream, Royal Haze, Lemon Skunk, and California hashplant. Got em going i have a VK, and the LK and CH are at about 15 days i think now and i can provide pics of my shit at some point!! theres a lot of bs genetics out here in the bay area and in cali in general, the heady people know what they are blowin about but i get very angry at BS genetics. I gained a huge interest here when i read that people were clownin the genetics i have crackin right now and im looking forward to evolving my cultivation and my genetics. Always appreciate help, get at me!!!

fractaLz

fractaLz

Sounds like you're rockin some good gear, welcome to the Farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom