Help..A club i was a member of just got raided and i gave them my excess meds

• Thread starter budfriend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budfriend

budfriend

Help!!!!A club i was a member of just got raided and i gave them my excess meds

So a club i am a member of and give excess meds too just got raided today. Should i be worried. What has happened in the past to member cultivators. Do i have to worry i am getting raided?

Thanks

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I dont know but what club was it or atleast tell me what city please. You got me paranoid.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Most attorneys will give an initial consultation for free or $100 max. I would seriously go that route, don't sit around waiting for people online to give you real information.

G

goleboy

if there is a transaction with your name on it they will atleast look into you rname or whatever name is on the transaction ...any priors ? if not they probably pass you over.

M

mrdizzle

nothing is going to happen to you at all. a club owed me money and got raided, they paid me the week later after they opened back up, not a single employee got arrested

budfriend

budfriend

thanks for the info guys. I was worried there for a minute. I guess the grow warehouse that was excessive is what got raided and the club opened up last night. Sopposedly the warehouse was only 2 months old. DEA got them but he was out that night.

According to them nothing linking me. I am one of 3,000 patients. Maybe my first name in a owe book. No priors and im legal but at the same time i dont want all the stress and cost of getting raided.

Top Bottom