HELP!! Aerophonic cloning pics

• Thread starter stressedfello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sedate

sedate

walterwhite said:
You !forsure! want to get your TAP water before it hits that "machine", which is a water softener that adds salt. There is ussually a hose bib you can hook on to before the main line gets to the softener. But if you need salts to soften your water I bet your tap water PPMs are thru the roof!

^^^ That.

Seriously I have no idea how you even got those roots with tap water and a downline water softener.

Get an R/O filter. These are cheap - probably cheaper than the money you spent rigging up an aerocloner.

A real water supply is the most important thing you can do for your grow at this point - if anyone tells you different they are telling you wrong.

S

stressedfello

You !forsure! want to get your TAP water before it hits that "machine", which is a water softener that adds salt. There is ussually a hose bib you can hook on to before the main line gets to the softener. But if you need salts to soften your water I bet your tap water PPMs are thru the roof! A hundred dollar SMALL BOY would do you wonders! Did the hygrozyme help at all? When I see roots starting to pop like yours, I add Root exel or rapid start. and watch them explode.

I added 100ml of hygrozyme and 2 frozen bottle of waters in my 20 gal clone machine to keep the temperature down, hopefully it will help the roots. im glad they're still standing up strong and looking healthy tho. just that it do look like i got a little bit of root rot tho.

ps. i pulled the plug for the water softener so hopefully that helps.

Stressefello

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

If you really wanna save a couple you might try planting the ones with the most roots into soil. Then put a dome over them for a few days.

S

stressedfello

Kit - my temp should be around 79-80 degree since that is room temp.
Walter - i did indeed planted like 8 of them into soil 2 days ago but w/o a dome, they are still standing and still green. lols

Thanks for the help guys, i really do appreciate it

Stressedfello

S

stressedfello

btw is there a R/O system that can fill up a 44 gal brute trash can fast, cause that's wat i use to mix my nutes. The r/o system that we got installed in the kitchen sink takes forever just to fill up a cooking pot.. :mad:

S

stressedfello

most of my cuttings made it and are growing in 1 gallon buckets now! Thanks everybody for the help! =D

Top Bottom