Help! Again!

• Thread starter Vss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Ouchy wow wow , hey vss , is your goal to figure out what the problem is so you can become more confident in your grow environment ? I have also had plants crap out on me ,it can be really frustrating ....
I think i suggested it earlier , instead of giving yourself a major headache , maybe you want go scratch this grow and start a fresh one....getting those girls back on track is going to be a bitch...
Sorry i contributed nothing to resolve the issue, just taking a different point of view....

greenbull09

greenbull09

It's the light man definitely I'm no pro but I must say it's something that messes the chlorophyll in leafs just lower the intensity keep checking the soil and do not let her thrust and also have pH on track very important

greenbull09

greenbull09

Since you absolutely refuse to use a scope, here's my thoughts....

That pyrethrin you sprayed in your other grow is only meant as a knockdown, and if you don't take the time to thoroughly and evenly spray your medium and the undersides of your fan leaves, it won't be as effective.

Your typical spider mite, and most herbivores that are common to cannabis have the ability to process their own diet, they take a bite, and move to the next site.

Your broad/cyclamen/russet mite (micro mites) use completely different mechanisms to feed.

They cannot process their meal without the use pathogens. They attach themselves to their feeding sites injecting those sites. These pathogens suppress JA/SA/ABA pathways, these pathways are your plants "defense" mechanisms.

That Avid you used promotes ABA functions, your micro mite's primary feeding mechanisms defeat those functions which is why your problem won't go away in your other room.

With all those pathways suppressed, your plant will continue to struggle from a "hormonal" standpoint, and refuse to feed.

I've provided you with plenty of advice in your other thread, I shall now leave you to your ways.
OK and this must be checked as well sorry for double post

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

OK and this must be checked as well sorry for double post
As far as I'm concerned those are his issues. As soon as he mentioned "I quit using AC and now intake my air from "outdoors" is all needed to know from his other thread. Big "No No" for an indoor grow, especially if you don't have an IPM in place.

Outside of that, I dig his setup, and according to his parameters, his grow is fairly dialed.

I could be wrong though, for all I know he's a Colorado resident and getting his genetics from Dark Heart Nurseries. If that's the case he's dealing with Hop Latent Viroid and I'd trash everything sterilize and start all over.

Top Bottom