Help And Advice Needed For Newbie

• Thread starter Reggieboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reggieboy

Hi, I have some exodus cheese which were clones, I'm concerned about there growth. They are in canna Terra soil, canna Vega nutes, 18/6 with a 600w hps.

I think it could be n tox.. But have only started on nutes 3 days ago ... Just water prior to this.

Any help and advice would be amazing.

Thanks

IMG 20160214 171132
IMG 20160214 165742
IMG 20160214 164949
IMG 20160214 171137
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

They are trying to re veg, probly clones taken from flowering plants, or plants that were just starting there 12/12 light cycle. Keep them on veg lighting, they will come out of it

R

Reggieboy

I did wonder about that... I ll have too look up how best to spot it

R

Reggieboy

Another quick question, still vegging... Tallest is 16 inches high. Smallest is 9 inches high. Whilst still re vegging themselves, how high should I let them go??

IMG 20160216 174700
McCannabis

McCannabis

Another quick question, still vegging... Tallest is 16 inches high. Smallest is 9 inches high. Whilst still re vegging themselves, how high should I let them go??
Let them go until you are ready for them to double or triple. You could try topping penciling them. Might be a better option for your space, just a thought. I usually flip mine around 18"most people aim for that or a little shorter.

R

Reggieboy

Thanks very much... Want to scrog them ideally . but this is a first time effort .

McCannabis

McCannabis

Thanks very much... Want to scrog them ideally . but this is a first time effort .
If you're scrogging start manipulating where you want your branches and tops at. How high is your net from the tops? You should he able to get something going if they are at least 9" tall.

R

Reggieboy

Yea my net at mo is about 18 inches. I was thinking should I start training them across it and bring it down some ready to flip. When do you recommend trimming the under scrog leaf

McCannabis

McCannabis

Yea my net at mo is about 18 inches. I was thinking should I start training them across it and bring it down some ready to flip. When do you recommend trimming the under scrog leaf
Yeah that's what I would do. I'd lower the net, you could defoliate if you want, I might give it a shot, its up to you. But I think you should definitely start training them!

R

Reggieboy

Started to train them this last week. Was thinking about defoliating them end off the week once I have a good spread. They are still doing the re veg curl ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom