Help! Are these males? 1st time grower

• Thread starter Watergoddess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Watergoddess

First time growing and I am about 12 weeks in. Can anyone tell if these are male or female?
IMG_20220729_031222553.jpg
Help are these males 1st time grower
Help are these males 1st time grower 2

SSgrower

SSgrower

Watch for "nanners" or little balls forming, females usually have knuckled nodes at the meristem, I cant tell if your plant does so I can't say male or female,someone else may though,Cheers SS

I

Ironfin

Hello everyone, I’m growing my first plant and I have the same question. Is my plant male or female? The seed was auto feminised amnesia haze. Up super close it smells stunning, nice and lemony. Grown outdoor for about 2.5 months now. It’s quite small and the buds are not impressive. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s a male or hermofrodite. Please have a look and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

DE07A122 9F9F 4A98 B450 9046D8FB5B59
Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Hello everyone, I’m growing my first plant and I have the same question. Is my plant male or female? The seed was auto feminised amnesia haze. Up super close it smells stunning, nice and lemony. Grown outdoor for about 2.5 months now. It’s quite small and the buds are not impressive. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s a male or hermofrodite. Please have a look and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!
Looks like it re-vegged to me

I

Ironfin

The seeds came from sensi seed bank. I’ve moved the plant around a few times, done a couple of trims. Not sure if I’ve shocked it.

I

Ironfin

Another photo of it. It’s been outside the entire time and sometimes I’ve not watered it for a week or so.

55A74D00 2BFA 41CA B5C1 8E15B75D20F8
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Re-veged? Is this bad?
Yes -- bad in that it's a hassle when it happens to photo plants. It adds to the time before you can harvest a crop.

Autos are not supposed to reveg, so why autos do this is a mystery to me. I have no idea what the remedy might be, aside from watch and wait.

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

It don’t look strong enough to support such buds so just flowering what it can by the looks of it

Top Bottom