Help! Are these males? 1st time grower

• Thread starter Watergoddess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ironfin

Thanks for the info. At a guess, how long do you think till I chop it?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yes -- bad in that it's a hassle when it happens to photo plants. It adds to the time before you can harvest a crop.

Autos are not supposed to reveg, so why autos do this is a mystery to me. I have no idea what the remedy might be, aside from watch and wait.
They reveg because they aren't true autos

I

Ironfin

Thanks for the help/advice. I’ve started moving it indoors at night and i can now smell it from around half a meter away. In your opinion, how long from now until harvest?
D8A5C613 1762 4B14 AEF4 B704BE200B8C

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Only you know my friend. Looking at the photo 2-3 week max. Have a look at using Grizzly seed bank in the future the best service

I

Ironfin

Thanks man. I’ll be away for a week soon so won’t be able to keep an eye on her at this crucial time. Is it better to harvest early, in about a week? or wait till I’m back and risk the weather, leaving her outside at night.

I’m now researching the drying process. I was thinking something simple. A box with 2 carbon filters (no outlet fan) and a small table fan blowing into one of the carbon filters.

I

Ironfin

Cool thanks Buzz, I’ve not fed it for a few weeks but I put a shit load of plant food in the soil when I planted and sprinkled more of the stuff on top of the soil about a month ago.

W

Watergoddess

So the three plants I was questioning ended up being males. I had 6 in total so these are my ladies now

IMG 20220829 012827677
Top Bottom