HELP! Are these POLLEN SACS?!

• Thread starter 420DankBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420DankBud

420DankBud

That pollen is everywhere in the environment. It will pollinate future grows too if the space is not rid of it.
I’m going to thoroughly clean the grow with iso alcohol once the plants are cut down and removed from the grow space.

Ponky

Ponky

Pollen in a tent can live 7 days. 4 months under ideal scenarios. So any sort of ozone or cleaning products is plenty. Or fallow for 10 days. Done.

growsince79

growsince79

Pollen in a tent can live 7 days. 4 months under ideal scenarios. So any sort of ozone or cleaning products is plenty. Or fallow for 10 days. Done.
not sure how long frozen pollen lasts. but its at least 18 months.

Ponky

Ponky

not sure how long frozen pollen lasts. but its at least 18 months.
Apparently with a certain ground grain and liquid nitrogen you can forever store it. But in the wild. 4 months is the maximum. If what I've read is to be true. Which is didn't investigate too hard. I just ozone if I've had seeds or pollen. Bam. Done, wipe with some cleaners.

growsince79

growsince79

Apparently with a certain ground grain and liquid nitrogen you can forever store it. But in the wild. 4 months is the maximum. If what I've read is to be true. Which is didn't investigate too hard. I just ozone if I've had seeds or pollen. Bam. Done, wipe with some cleaners.
i doubt that. it would have to be somewhere without rain or dew for 4 months. ive made full on seed crops and never cleaned the room afterwards and no seeds 8 weeks later in new crop.

freezeland2

freezeland2

never even heard of old pollen ruining future crop. pretty sure it dead after a few weeks unless properly stored. spray bottle plain water will kill it.
I have in a small space. Ask me how I know. Shit gets everywhere and on everything. You touch it and touch a plant in a future grow and kaboom its seed city again all over.

growsince79

growsince79

I have in a small space. Ask me how I know. Shit gets everywhere and on everything. You touch it and touch a plant in a future grow and kaboom its seed city again all over.
If you are getting seeds all over again in a future crop, it's not from old pollen from the last crop. You need to locate the herms and get rid of them.

freezeland2

freezeland2

If you are getting seeds all over again in a future crop, it's not from old pollen from the last crop. You need to locate the herms and get rid of them.
I knew someone would say that. Wasn’t a hermi or a male in the subsequent grow. I know that for fact. The pollen had to be on the walls most likely and buds were rubbing against the walls. It was drywall with only primer over it. Shit was probably porous enough to hold pollen. Also could have been on equipment I don’t know. That was almost 10 years ago. I wasn’t the cleanest grower back in earlier days. Anyway, that’s my experience. It can and does happen. You have a male let loose in a room with fans going and it’s everywhere. I know. Been there done that.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That’s funny. They still posting? Hopefully didn’t hurt themself.
Here's the page:

Jakecan

Jakecan

I make sure I was my carbon filter cover and spray 70% iso all throughout my tent. If breeding I might wash with a 10% bleach solution. As well as clean all my equipment thoroughly.

growsince79

growsince79

I knew someone would say that. Wasn’t a hermi or a male in the subsequent grow. I know that for fact. The pollen had to be on the walls most likely and buds were rubbing against the walls. It was drywall with only primer over it. Shit was probably porous enough to hold pollen. Also could have been on equipment I don’t know. That was almost 10 years ago. I wasn’t the cleanest grower back in earlier days. Anyway, that’s my experience. It can and does happen. You have a male let loose in a room with fans going and it’s everywhere. I know. Been there done that.
Did you know carbon filter wont stop pollen? Last year I made about 10000 seeds. Fans blasting and pollen everywhere. It was so much pollen every bee and wasp in town was outside trying to get in through the exhaust vent. After 3 or 4 days, the bees were gone. 6 weeks later I harvested my 100% seed crop. Ten weeks after that I harvested perfect sensimilla. Never even sprayed with water because I already knew I didn't need to.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Did you know carbon filter wont stop pollen? Last year I made about 10000 seeds. Fans blasting and pollen everywhere. It was so much pollen every bee and wasp in town was outside trying to get in through the exhaust vent. After 3 or 4 days, the bees were gone. 6 weeks later I harvested my 100% seed crop. Ten weeks after that I harvested perfect sensimilla. Never even sprayed with water because I already knew I didn't need to.
Always nice when the grow goes as planned. My mileage varied.

420DankBud

420DankBud

Does anyone know if this is a pollen sac or anther? I was looking through the rest of my plants to make sure I didn’t have any more hermies.

9E692A72 19B4 4DF7 9C31 5A97E2A647D2

Latest posts

Top Bottom