HELP!! Are those spots something that I should worry about?

• Thread starter gonzalomunioz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gonzalomunioz

gonzalomunioz

Help! Today I went to see my plants (they're approx 2 months into veg, they're photos) and I noticed that one of them have this weird yellow spots, I don't know if it's nutrient burn (I feed all four plants the same) or it's a fungi. My temps are mostly on point, same goes with humidity, it stays in a range between 60% and 80% (obviously it doesn't stay much time above 75%, it's usually only the most humid days), I water and feed them once a week usually, and I never go over the recommended amount that the manufacturer stats.
Help are those spots something that i should worry about
Help are those spots something that i should worry about 2
Help are those spots something that i should worry about 3

Ponky

Ponky

It's a nutrient issue. There is a type of fungus called leaf septoria that can look similar. This looks like a minor uptake issue. If I was guessing I'd say calcium or magnesium. But I'm wildly guessing. Nothing too critical.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I think I'm pretty good at diagnosing plant nutrient issues. It looks like potassium burn but hard to tell with current coloring on pics. You can look around on Google for images to see what matches your issue.

Google cannabis nutrient burn then Google cannabis nutrient deficiencies. If you want to know if it's potassium google cannabis potassium nute burn. Pretty sure that's what you have.

Reason I say Google because they show you pic charts of leaves and symptoms.

Top Bottom