Help asap!!!!

• Thread starter 1st.artuning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1st.artuning

R.O. water
A.N. nutes the hobbyist line with sensi main nutes
botanical CAL/mag
just turn them on from 2 days dark and they all wilted....
Tent grow running a raft D.W.C. system w/ air stones in res and tray...
temp and humidity all on check...
roots looked a little tan but should be normal with the nutes...
Cant afford to lose my babies....

Help asap
Help asap 2
Help asap 3
Help asap 4
devious d

devious d

the watering system dwc is all running ok? at a look at pic looks like water shortage, but someone with more experience of dwc may help better check all your system:icon_spin:

420king-MASSES

ill be honest with you i dont think there gonna make it thrue your gonna want a second opinion on that but your lucky enough to live in cali go to your friendly neighborhood dispensary and buy some clones that are ready to flower or by some mother plants and flower them out again get a second opinion

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it looks like a water isssue to me as well. how long are the roots? could they have maybe been in the water before and are not no longer in the water just getting sprayed on now?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I know they say max 40 hrs of dark time in transition..dont know if thats the prob but could be. Peace HDK

1st.artuning

thanks everyone... Everything's been running fine i think the dark shock them bad and they are no drinking water for some reason....

420king-MASSES

Im sorry to hear that but happy your equiptment is working good

1st.artuning

Bagging them now to see what happens... My ghetto humidity dome...

1st.artuning

The foam fits tight on the tray and the water is about three inches deep no light and the res is a different bucket under the tray and no light leaks res temp did hit 85 at one point but i flushed and cooled the temp of the water. Right now i'm running the the freshly flushed res with light nutes of a.n. Bloom a & b and some hydrogen peroxide a total ppm of 350 just seeing if i can clear it up...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Take one of the plants and cut it off near the base. Remove a few sets of fan leaves at the bottom. Then make a new diagonal cut at the end and stick it in a glass of cool tap water and stick it in the fridge for a few hours. If it gets all perky and happy then you can save the rest of the plants, get them rooted and start over.

If you have a mom and can just take as many cuts as you need then you don't have to worry about saving them. If they are the only ones you have though desperate measure are in order.

While you are trying the fridge method you could stick a bag of crushed ice (still in the bag) in the reservoir and see if that perks them up.

It looks grim though and the roots could be beyond repair.

Are the roots down in the solution or are they still in the hydroton? If they are not in the solution you have to top water them until they are.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why does the plant in the middle (below and to the left of the "no bug symbol" still look good. Does it have long roots that are definitely in the solution?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Even though hydroton can suck up water it does not have any real capillary action from the bottom balls to the middle and top balls. So if just some hydroton is touching the water and the majority of it does not get submerged in solution until roots form the plant can't get water.

Roots must be in the solution.

1st.artuning

These are clone in rockwool that veg for two weeks and they have a good amount of roots think they got root rot 11 of the 17 are perking back up....

1st.artuning

This is not a regular D.W.C. system this is a raft system... Which will also use three times more air stones... What does the light leak do???

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Well I figured since I see hydroton they were in hydroton.

You said there were no temp or humidity problems but later said the reservoir got to 85 degrees. Then you tried a dark technique that you never tried before but you "can't lose your babies".

You didn't give much info, you didn't take pictures of the roots like people asked who were trying to help you, you didn't say why the middle plant looks better than the rest or investigate it. Hell we still don't know what freakin light you are using.

Did you ever do DWC before? I bet not but yet you "can't lose your babies". We don't know what the ph is. Do you even have a ph meter?

When you have a raft system the raft has to be lose and float or it isn't a raft. When it fits tight it is just a styrofoam lid. WTF????

Why did I ever read this thread? I think you just wasted everybody's time. I think you were rude to ignore what people were asking. You hardly answered anybody's questions.

You have been here 1 year and 3 months, have 30 posts and I doubt you absorbed whatever limited research you did. I mean how do you not know what a light leak in the res will do or have dwc that gets 85 degrees????

There is no way in hell these plants will ever produce any buddage. Start over and this time do the research.

420king-MASSES

dam tober go get em brotha lol i second that statement

Mud Man

Mud Man

TOBOR strikes again :)!!! :)You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tobor the 8th Man again.

1st.artuning Man, that table looked sad, dead !!
take good advice and start over... Get some Pots , good mud and water them.. thats all i know, but plenty of DWC cats on here know the way, research baby... good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom