Help asap!!!!

• Thread starter 1st.artuning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That post got me some positive reputation.

J

Jalisco Kid

I would try treating the roots with some peroxide. If you are going to run dwc you need to read up on pythium. The plants that begin to move might just be fine the ones that get healthy looking but do not move i would toss. Just use them for a learning experience.

1st.artuning

Well I figured since I see hydroton they were in hydroton.

You said there were no temp or humidity problems but later said the reservoir got to 85 degrees. Then you tried a dark technique that you never tried before but you "can't lose your babies".

You didn't give much info, you didn't take pictures of the roots like people asked who were trying to help you, you didn't say why the middle plant looks better than the rest or investigate it. Hell we still don't know what freakin light you are using.

Did you ever do DWC before? I bet not but yet you "can't lose your babies". We don't know what the ph is. Do you even have a ph meter?

When you have a raft system the raft has to be lose and float or it isn't a raft. When it fits tight it is just a styrofoam lid. WTF????

Why did I ever read this thread? I think you just wasted everybody's time. I think you were rude to ignore what people were asking. You hardly answered anybody's questions.

You have been here 1 year and 3 months, have 30 posts and I doubt you absorbed whatever limited research you did. I mean how do you not know what a light leak in the res will do or have dwc that gets 85 degrees????

There is no way in hell these plants will ever produce any buddage. Start over and this time do the research.

Look bro don't know what little power trip your on but, I been growing for a while unlike you I don't have all the time just to sit in front of my computer and post shit. I have a garden to tend to and more concern about growing than posting. I tried to answer everyone's question without being rude and even thank some. Sorry didn't know you're such an attention hoe...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It wasn't just me. I was talking about everybody you ignored. You should have just accepted the constructive criticism and moved on. But you can't accept you made a mistake. Plus you have two threads on the same subject.

People spent time trying to help you and you didn't have time to help them help you. You didn't have time to research much either.

I get to call it like I see it.

I am not fighting with you and I wish you good luck with your grow.

420king-MASSES

wow thats not cool man you gotta give us help by giving us the info thats asked for 1st for real man tober and everyone else thats on this thread showed interest in trying to help you out you owe tober and everyone else who tried to help an apology and the decency to respond to questions aimed at trying to help you out

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Probably the best advice ive seen here is start over...and Tobor, you rock bro!

By the time you get things rolling again and get them out of shock and repair, you could have another set of clones go right by these on their way to flower.

1st.artuning

My bitches are up and running, flushed res and baby them with the helpful advice of a few... Thanks for your opinions....

600gph

600gph

Look bro don't know what little power trip your on but, I been growing for a while unlike you I don't have all the time just to sit in front of my computer and post shit. I have a garden to tend to and more concern about growing than posting. I tried to answer everyone's question without being rude and even thank some. Sorry didn't know you're such an attention hoe...

You are very rude man...

How many hours a day does it take to run a 30 plant tent grow....Busy Busy...

mc

Top Bottom