Wanted Help. Bruce banner deficiency?

• Thread starter DireGrimm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DireGrimm

DireGrimm

My Banner clone is now 2 months old and started showing a deficiency but I can't tell what's going on. Also I have 1 leaf that is split in half color wise like camo. Kinda cool but weird.

I'm growing in organic soil and using
Down To Earth (4-4-4) (4-8-4) and Worm casting. I was going to pick up their Dolomite lime mix for OG CalMag but wanted to make sure this is what the issue was.

Thanks.

20220424 071540
20220424 071528
20220424 071419
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Curious, how often are you watering/ feeding your plants between intervals, and how big are your pots? These leaf symptoms are suspect to chronic over watering. Over watering inhibits the cannabis roots proper air circulation in the roots, Oxygen sources are interrupted because of the presence of high levels of water in the soil.

DireGrimm

DireGrimm

I only water when soil is dry on the finger down about 1.5 inches and they are light when picking up About every 3 to for days about 24 oz of water each. Dry OG nuits so I only have givr them water their whole life at a Ph of 6.3 to 6.6. Run off pH was 6.3. I never water and have run off. Only once to check PH balances. This one is in a 5gal pot. And is about 2'x2'x2' in size.

Did more research and Bruce banner is a calmag whole. I order some today and it will be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom