HELP! Can Hydrogen Peroxide Kill mould late in Flower???

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pawhuska

pawhuska

So being away for the Christmas holiday wasn't really around to tend to the garden. Came back and noticed that wet socks type smell which I have smelled before when I caught mould, but I cannot see any signs of mould what so ever, when I pull a fan leaf it doesn't come of easily, looking inside the Budz can't see any signs of mould whatsoever...... But I have noticed the smells from my plants is not as potent and also mixed in with the wet sock smell.

So my solution was to mix a batch of water and hydrogen peroxide and give to every plant in the tent..... Now my question is will that work and will I be able to save my plants?? I am running auto flowers late in Flower, 3 weeks before harvest, grown in Coco mixed with perlite, bottled nutes..... Etc

I have posted a video to describe better
something i came across it may help https://beginnergrowguide.com/hydrogen-peroxide-foliar-spray-for-growing-cannabis/

C

Clydekatt

Hello I have had the powdery mildew lately. I am using UVB to kill the PM. The plant naturally fights off UVB when it is awake but the PM's defense does not work against UVB when the plant is sleeping. 90 to 99% of the pm is gone after only three minutes at night with the lights off per night. Google to find scientific research docs that show this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom