Help Diagnosing Dbl Og Tangie Problem

• Thread starter enTerpreneur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThcPhil

ThcPhil

My leaves are browning from the outer edge , then dying off, lighter green leaves

How much nutrients do you provide to them? It could be too much which cause the tips to burn and the more you carry on the burn will climb up the leaves.

I suggest you flush with water only for 1-3days then start fresh again feeding with less nutrients and work them up like I do start with small doce of nutes and build up their tolerance .

str8smokn

str8smokn

She does look burnt like ThcPhil said. I would flush when she dries out with 3 times the amount of water you have in soil. I.e. 3gal pot would take 9gals of water to flush properly.
How old, what soil, what nutes,what's the Temp and Humidity? We need all of these to really try and help better.
STR8

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You shouldnt be giving them flower nutes until after you start flowering them. What is your ppm with all that stuff added? They look like small plants in veg?

enTerpreneur

enTerpreneur

I don't have a pen yet. I'm trying to pick one up tomorrow

IMAG0652
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Maybe K tox preventing the uptake of mag causing mag deficiency, more likely just mag hungry since cannabis usually doesnt absorb too much K? Maybe try upping the calmag to 4-5 ml/gal, I wasnt going to chime in because I am not sure but nobody else answered @Seamaiden @ShroomKing

MeJuana

MeJuana

There is a problem when using peat based products with them returning to acidic pH levels. For this reason it is a good idea to test the runoff of a fresh mix to make sure you aren't severely acidic. This is easy to test for just use some of your left over mix.

I am not good with Google and I couldn't find articles I remember reading but I did find someone else who does what I do basically
Post #3 http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/showthread.php?7948-Advice-on-PH-in-pro-mix-needed

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Phosphorous deficiency is what I see.....ill be home soon and will make a better diagnosis tomorrow.
Best of luck.
Peace
Looks like your pH is off. That's a lot of molasses for small plants. I'm leaning towards acidic soil.

Best of luck.
Peace

phenotyper

phenotyper

I think the issue here is VPD, which is manifesting as an over cal/mag problem. The relative humidity is too high, the plant is respirating and getting rid of water, as the ppms increase in the medium and burn the shit out of your plants.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

32-45 rh is too high for flowering? Looks like the temp was a little high at 84.
I think the issue here is VPD, which is manifesting as an over cal/mag problem. The relative humidity is too high, the plant is respirating and getting rid of water, as the ppms increase in the medium and burn the shit out of your plants.
I think you mean transpiring, not respirating. Plants transpire more with low humidity than with high humidity dont they? So the problem with vpd would be the low humidity and the high temp?

phenotyper

phenotyper

I did mean transpire, though plants do respirate :).

I think the problem is high temperature and low humidity. Are you running CO2? I should have probably asked that before I made the diagnosis. Though at 84 degrees, if you look at a VPD chart, humidity should be much higher, like 60-70. This is totally okay if you do Co2, but may be high for a regular grow and you'd probably battle mold issues unless you've got amazing airflow.

box269

box269

I would agree with @ShroomKing. Looks like ph off and phos def. Most nute lines introduce the flowering nutes late in veg for this missing k.

Top Bottom