Help fast please!

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm starting to get roots on all my clones in my diy aero cloner. One of them has roots about 1/8 inch long and the others you can see the bumps coming in right on the 45 degree cut but they stopped, they've been the same for about two days now, my question is can idip them in some rooting powder and shove them in some peat moss to Finish the job or should i leave them? They look like they're starving away now just shrivelling up on me and i don't wanna lose them they were a gift please help

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
ive had to do what you are talking about...if you have some superthrive or thrivealive, a couple drops in a misting bottle will help..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

give em some heat, let em do their thing. if they are poppin roots keep em right and they'll blow up for ya in no time.

how many days has it been in the cloner?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
for the record..you can root cuts in a glass of water on a heat mat :)..here is a cut thats been in water on a mat for 9 days...it was the slowest of the cuts..straight cut to boot lol
DSC03380
DSC03381

Haggardass

Haggardass

They've been in there for 7 days they've had roots or atleast the start of roots for about 2 days i was always under the impression that warm water in an aero cloner would cause the stems to rot if i turn the pump up it will heat the water a little more. I usually just do the water temp by hand and it's never failed me but I'm thinking my water temp is of i don't have a thermometer tho

Haggardass

Haggardass

for the record..you can root cuts in a glass of water on a heat mat :)..here is a cut thats been in water on a mat for 9 days...it was the slowest of the cuts..straight cut to boot lolView attachment 275488View attachment 275489
Lol that's funny man ya i think I'm just gonna bring three water temp up i usually keep out cool but not cold to the touch would you say it should feel a little more on the warm side?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
without checking my temp ..im gonna say on the mat its around 75

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya i just wish i knew what 75 felt like lol but thx i guess I'll just leave them and turn the temp up a little and wait it out

Haggardass

Haggardass

really? i thought an emergency was waiting in here.
It kind of is my clones are shrivelling up on me i mean you still didn't post to help and you came in the thread would you have done so otherwise. But thank you everyone else for your help

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
no ... i would try to leave as many bumps as i can.. your bumps are on the cut edge rite?..if so i would just scrape above the bumps...real light scrape...
have you changed out your water yet, in your cloner?

G

gold bar

what type of 'shriveling'?

are any of the stems mushy to the touch?

7 days from you cutting them and placing them in there?

Haggardass

Haggardass

No i haven't but I'll take them out and scrape the stem a little and yes they're coming out of the cut which tells me that if i exposed more tissue they would root more i haven't changed the water at all i never changed my water I'm the past, i didn't know that it would help. And gold bar the shriveling is in the smaller leaves and the new nodes that come up they start turning brown and roll.the grape apes that i had did it too then once they got bad enough the stems went mushy they were actually flat and hollow when i trashed them the only one doing it is my gsc clone and it's my last one so i wanna save it.all my green crack clones are healthy and they are the ones with the most roots the gsc is the one with the bumps in the cut that are not doing anything

Haggardass

Haggardass

And no they were actually cut and wrapped in paper towels last Monday but they're 7 days from going in the aero cloner

dirk d

dirk d

wow dude at least throw up a freaking pic man.. wtf man serious??

Haggardass

Haggardass

wow dude at least throw up a freaking pic man.. wtf man serious??
What is with people and getting pissed off about the little things in life I'm going to put a picture up in a bit seriously i don't mean to be rude and i appreciate you stopping in to help but the shriveling was not what my thread was about it was a question of if i could just put them in peat moss to get the roots a little help and not just hanging them in water so to enlighten you that's why i haven't put a picture up because i know there's a problem but that problem wasnt my real question but since people are asking about the shriveling problem i planned on Putting up a pic

dirk d

dirk d

you should put this in the noob section dude. when people see "Help Fast Please" it looks like you are having an emergency. and for future if you need help then throw up a fing pic first instead of last.

Top Bottom