Help fast please!

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

So heres the picture of the gsc and the other is one of my green cracks the other green cracks are the healthiest clones ive ever seen in my life they havent even changed color but the other two are the worst ive ever seen haha

20121213 121859
20121213 121910
20121213 122008
G

gold bar

i understand completely on the shriveling now... i have similar experiences as yours and it would also mean you know what happens next if they don't make it (mushy)

i've also noted that the 'shriveled' clones that do semi-root, when i transplant them into promix as a last effort after rooting has stalled, continue for a week or 2 on that rotting/shriveling. what foliage survives will be your new cut... but it will survive

our focus here is on sterile technique or minimizing contamination.

paper towel --> cloner may be an exposure point depending on specifics of your handling/storage method. moisture is the culprit if those paper towels holding nasties.

i like no scrapping, transplant to properly moistened peat moss and humidity domed until it either rots or it roots. give it 2 weeks. further rooting in cloner is slim chance once it goes down this path my friend

i would say this is an emergency

G

gold bar

now that you post pictures

it is now too late

green cracks are looking like the calm before the storm

transplant them, that cloner water will be the death of them

Haggardass

Haggardass

you should put this in the noob section dude. when people see "Help Fast Please" it looks like you are having an emergency. and for future if you need help then throw up a fing pic first instead of last.
ive explained this once to you man i didnt put up an "fing" picture because the fuckin wilting wasnt the problem i was concerned with the problem i was concerned with was the roots sudden halt in development, and i didnt put it in the noob section because i know when i was a noob i considered cloning a little more advanced, hence the reason i put it in the advanced section and this is an emergency to me because the llast ones that started wilting started and were gone in the trash in less than 24 hrs and these clones werent easy for me to come by so in my eyes its an emergency. We can sit we can sit and argue about the way the forums work or we can get back to the subject at hand which is my clones not my choice of words so plz if youre gonna sit in here and bitch take it somewhere else, tattoo and bar are trying to help me with this so if you dont wanna join in and help me solve a problem I bid you good day.

Haggardass

Haggardass

can i switch the cloner water? i mean would that help or would i be delaying the innevitable? and thank you for your help i appreciate it and ok ill throw them in some peat moss and hope for the best.

G

gold bar

in situations like this ive never been able to immediately overcome the cloner's issues

you must re strategize and change mediums

for a chance

can change water, change foam pucks, change ph, recut, etc...

each one requires trial time to see if we've made a change in error or better

im just saying pot them and hope for nature to want to work

Haggardass

Haggardass

would you say i could dip them in cloning powder again or would that not help?

G

gold bar

do not

when i ran into problems before i traced it back to my ez clone gel

i dipped inside the jar it comes in (like everyone else)

over time, organic matter gets in there and evolves lol

next time you dip, you are dipping liquid timebomb death

so i stopped using gels

i still get roots

Haggardass

Haggardass

I always got roots before using powder and gel i just did this to help my chance i figured it couldn't hurt well looks like i was wrong just kind of baffling to me that it isn't affecting all of them just a certain few they all went into the same cloning powder and they're all in the same water

G

gold bar

does not mean its not affecting all of them

this is all trial and error stuff bro

could still just mean that the gc was slightly hardier to what everyone else already succumbed to

the same water being present would support this as being more true than not

hence my original suggestion

Haggardass

Haggardass

For sure, I want doubting you lol I just like to understand every aspect and problem and it just had me puzzled is all but i already transplanted them over put them ina humidity dome and sprayed them down so well see what happens. Thanks again man i appreciate it

G

gold bar

trick to all of this growing stuff is... if you don't know... postulate... observe results... don't expect anything... react to it all

rootsnshoots

rootsnshoots

do not

when i ran into problems before i traced it back to my ez clone gel

i dipped inside the jar it comes in (like everyone else)

over time, organic matter gets in there and evolves lol

next time you dip, you are dipping liquid timebomb death

so i stopped using gels

i still get roots

Pour that shiz in a shot glass and toss what you dont use. Keep a clean blade and cut some extras. I've done half my clones w/ gels and w/o gels many a times as a test (I hate buying ineffective products) you'll get roots w/o, but I'm a geller.

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

rootsnshoots is right, dont waste ur money by dipping in the original container. i use an old ph tester bottle thing. you know, the little test vial you get when ur using the "drops to color change" (i highly suggest you use a ph pen to test, not the liquid color shit) but i use that because its tall in skinny and is great for dipping cuttings in.
But back to the Posted Thread -
with the posted pics, it might take more time to correct the problem than cutting new clones and starting fresh, if not possible, i understand. i posted a pic of everything you need to have for successful cloning. you can get this little setup for around 60$

2012 12 08 16 54 06 826
Haggardass

Haggardass

rootsnshoots is right, dont waste ur money by dipping in the original container. i use an old ph tester bottle thing. you know, the little test vial you get when ur using the "drops to color change" (i highly suggest you use a ph pen to test, not the liquid color shit) but i use that because its tall in skinny and is great for dipping cuttings in.
But back to the Posted Thread -
with the posted pics, it might take more time to correct the problem than cutting new clones and starting fresh, if not possible, i understand. i posted a pic of everything you need to have for successful cloning. you can get this little setup for around 60$

Thx for the help man i man I'm no Beginner on cloning just never ran into this problem i saved my good green crack clone which was my most important one and it's a little harder for me to get these clones i got them mailed to me from afellow blade it rally sucks i lost the girl scout cookies he sent me to,i was excited about those but i won't be using dipping hormones anymore i was referred to a spray on hormone so I'm using that from now on

Top Bottom