Help finding bad ditch weed!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have blacked out, whited out, hell I even flopped around on the floor like a fish when I was a teen taking gravity bong hits...

I have smoked way to much good weed, way too much killer oil and dank bubble and nothing even remotley close to warrant a trip to the hospital

I went to the bad place one time from edibles, that was when I used 7 grams of good bubble in one batch of ghiradelli brownies - big ass mistake - forgot how much I had put in there and those brownies are too damn good

I just cant fathom smoking weed or any thc concentrate that would send me to the hospital, maybe Im a freak - lol

T

TheGreenHand

(i.e.) This is what the brick weed beans are spittin out. well that batch anyways.
Batch 2

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that looks too nice - lol

damnit now Im feeling left out - I want some "I need to go to the hospital" weed!

S

Steve Z

that looks too good for what he wants. i think he wants them to sprout with deficiencies lol

T

TheGreenHand

I thinks he's lookin for south american genetics (i.e. Mexico,El Salvador,Honduras.
Thats where most of the brick weed that crosses the border comes from. Atleast in most of the southern states.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Problem will be solved shortly,soon as it is fully dark here.Made a call and pulled in a maker.I`m assured the problem will be no more. I had hope I`d never have to make that call but no one will get hurt and there will no longer be a problem.I don`t know much more than that,don`t want to know!

S

Steve Z

hope they didnt buy lightsabers with the come up!
:fighting0040:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Confermed, door was kicked in and all genetics at the addy were destroyed with out ferther incedent! That was fast! I now owe someone a box of cuban cigars however! How much do you think that will cost me? Hell I have no idea where to even find them! But it`s a sure thing that if I don`t I`ll have some broken legs out of the deal!

This is why I didn`t want to call in that marker! There is always a catch with these people! You think they`d take a nice bottle of vodka instead? Something tells me if I ask em they will want the cigars and the bottle of vodka! Shit

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s getting to the point where life is nothing more than a bunch of delays and deversions from what I really want to be doing,breeding fine MJ. Even doing an out door grow so I can come up with the bread to do what I want to be doing seems like a dirversion from the path.Rippers,forcloser of my home,my RV situation, it all seems to be some kind of cosmic joke on me to keep me from the path.What`s next to get in my way from being able to do what I really love doing? Will my dog dig up some old treasure so I can get in a legal dispute over it or something? Will the earth open up and spit out repucator spider mites left over from some alien colonization from pre history? Or will I ever get the chance to do what I find most intresting again? Maybe I should start planning on doing a guerrilla out door seed grow next spring? Wonder if I can find a spot in the forest that isn`t near any cartel grows and I can do my thing undesturbed ? There just has to be some opertunity to get back into breeding again!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Brother jump on board....its time to just move on im doing it and sometimes it just the right thing to doo.......my outdoor crop went to shit and it almost cost me my wife and animals and funds buddy wise up and move on pot is great when you got the cash or got the parents to back that shit......the truth has been spokin

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not likely, I still have about 100 lbs of A+++ grade outdoor and a ton of real rare genetics to work with! I have a house full of expensive furniture and ventage collectables and art work in storage, a running legal 4x4 truck, my complete indoor set up also packed away(nearly 30 grand worth of updated equipment),and a small but dependable income of Social Security! My kids are grown up and I`m free of most responsabilities to others except my pitbul Brut! And he believes in me! I can see it in his eyes! Nope I`ve lived in a broken down car before and once I used to sleep on cardboard boxes and fish in the river or snare rabbits for supper! Been way down lower than this and never gave up ! A person would have to kill me over and over 10 times and I wouldn`t even start thinking about giving up! Not while there is one drop of my highland blood left in me will I ever give up my passion for growing and breeding good herb! No Sir! No! I will not give up! That is just not who I am!

T

TheGreenHand

I dont condone vioience or the uses of force as I have been arrested before. It's not fun, but on the other hand I've had to deal with my fair share of rippers too. All I can say is Karma is a very powerful thing; it can skip you and play out generations later. It's better to forgive and forget. Negative enrgy will bring you down my man.

T

TheGreenHand

oh and if ur iunterested in those south american genetics hit me up bro

fractal

fractal

Fuck the pollen, I say spray napalm into the air intake and toss a match in after it. Punks!
They ought to have their right hand chopped off and maybe the left foot as well.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Good to see it was takein care of.I believe in an eye for a eye.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Right Move

Mark, I think you handled the situation in a very reasonable manner. What can a box of cigars cost, you have moved and rippers have been repaid. All in all I'd say you are even with the karma gods. I think what you need is some positive energy around you, if possible. Good friends are invaluable, but hard to find. Hopefully you find your happy place

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom