Help First Grow

• Thread starter Fano90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fano90

Fano90

I need some help, my plants have lost so many leaves and have gotten really yellow, I've flushed them! Seemed to not do a lot, it's not a ph issue neither, so today I have added more nutrients as I've only ever gave small parts of nutrients, so I know it's not over done on nutrients, my question is are my pots too small can they be root bound? Can I transplant them I'm about 4-5 weeks into flower, thanks
Help first grow
Help first grow 2
Help first grow 3
Help first grow 4
Help first grow 5
Help first grow 6
Help first grow 7
Help first grow
Help first grow 2
Help first grow 3
Help first grow 4
Help first grow 5
Help first grow 6
Help first grow 7
Help first grow
Help first grow 2
Help first grow 3
Help first grow 4
Help first grow 5
Help first grow 6
Help first grow 7
Help first grow 8

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I need some help, my plants have lost so many leaves and have gotten really yellow, I've flushed them! Seemed to not do a lot, it's not a ph issue neither, so today I have added more nutrients as I've only ever gave small parts of nutrients, so I know it's not over done on nutrients, my question is are my pots too small can they be root bound? Can I transplant them I'm about 4-5 weeks into flower, thanksView attachment 754019 View attachment 754020 View attachment 754021 View attachment 754022 View attachment 754023 View attachment 754024 View attachment 754025 View attachment 754019 View attachment 754020 View attachment 754021 View attachment 754022 View attachment 754023 View attachment 754024 View attachment 754025 View attachment 754019 View attachment 754020 View attachment 754021 View attachment 754022 View attachment 754023 View attachment 754024 View attachment 754025 View attachment 754026

GreenZion

GreenZion

Just my 2 cents here but maybe you didn't feed them enough nuts and the plants went into early senescence. I'm afraid there's not much you can do at this point. How many weeks to they have left before harvest ?

MW7945

MW7945

It looks deprived of nutrients. And with soil it's an issue that started weeks ago. Flushing was probably the last thing you should've done tbh.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I don't see 4 to 5 weeks left in your grow. The lighting makes it hard to distinguish the true color but they look done to me. Not knowing the genetics, saying, some plants just don't pump out and fill in the bud structure. Looking at the trichomes on some of the pics I'd think your at least 6+ weeks into flower. If your sugar leaves are also turning yellow and dying I would call the grow done. Another month of flower may ruin your final product. As for the yellowing, if it's not intentional through final flushing I see toxicity. Light burn, over feeding, or even mites. Mites can suck the health and color out of a grow fast. Causing dying leaves. I see some curl and tip burn, again lighting or toxicity. If they are as yellow as they look in natural light flush and cut asap.

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I don't see 4 to 5 weeks left in your grow. The lighting makes it hard to distinguish the true color but they look done to me. Not knowing the genetics, saying, some plants just don't pump out and fill in the bud structure. Looking at the trichomes on some of the pics I'd think your at least 6+ weeks into flower. If your sugar leaves are also turning yellow and dying I would call the grow done. Another month of flower may ruin your final product. As for the yellowing, if it's not intentional through final flushing I see toxicity. Light burn, over feeding, or even mites. Mites can suck the health and color out of a grow fast. Causing dying leaves. I see some curl and tip burn, again lighting or toxicity. If they are as yellow as they look in natural light flush and cut asap.
Again, this is my personal opinion. Young buds can produce some fine smoke. But I think waiting and trying to save or re-green your grow has passed. Enjoy your harvest, it'll be great.

Fano90

Fano90

Just my 2 cents here but maybe you didn't feed them enough nuts and the plants went into early senescence. I'm afraid there's not much you can do at this point. How many weeks to they have left before harvest ?
I have about 6weeks left
yeah I was thinking that too, I still have about 4 weeks left sorry

Fano90

Fano90

It looks deprived of nutrients. And with soil it's an issue that started weeks ago. Flushing was probably the last thing you should've done tbh.
Do you think I can do much more I'm pretty sure the growth has slowed loads band the buds definitely are not ready yet :(

Fano90

Fano90

The new leaves have came through green the buds definitely are not ready ready yet, I turned 12/12 4 weeks ago, and I have 600w hid and 1000w led I'll try get some photos in natural light

Fano90

Fano90

I've posted 3 different plants if you can help I woulda much appreciate it, I thought maybe rootboud my last option I can think of is a transplant but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do

Fano90

Fano90

There's no way those are only 4 weeks into flower.
Started from seed 1veged for 13 weeks and topped the other two veged 6weeks I turned them 5weeks ago sorry I had to check my calendar

MW7945

MW7945

They look more like 7 to 8 weeks into flower to me... all the pistols are turned already.

Fano90

Fano90

Started from seed 1veged for 13 weeks and topped the other two veged 6weeks I turned them 5weeks ago sorry I had to check my calendar
And I've still got loads of white pistols I know they are not nearly finished just yet just something wrong with them they started to yellow as soon as they started to flower if I remember correctly

Top Bottom