Help From Main Growers

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Personally I don't think it needs any training yet, you gout nothing to tie down yet. Top again, let it go a while then start tying down branches
I won’t tie her till I see more growth from inside . I’ll have 4 main colas now but I want to slow her down till other 2 catch up

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks haven’t grown in 10 years . Last grow was mh/hps led is new to me . Excited and in un charted waters with topping and all that .

You're very welcome and thank you for bringing your experience (skill and current grow) to this forum for us to enjoy.

I know, isn't it fun? I've been smoking weed for over 30yrs, and though I've helped with a few grows, I never grew my own plants till last year (not counting Johnny Appleseeding when I was a kid). It was a whole new world to me. It was a great challenge, I love a challenge, and I found I'm not a half bad grower. I can't believe how much I've learned in a year and a half. Next year is going to be off the hook. I got plans. I know just how you feel.

London bud

London bud

I won’t tie her till I see more growth from inside . I’ll have 4 main colas now but I want to slow her down till other 2 catch up
When you tie down your tallest branches that's when they'll be even. Tie the tallest branches down so their level with the lowest, you only need two or three nodes to branch from. I'd say two is perfect. I top once and top my side branches othe node below the top, once it grows back a bit I top my two tops then I have 8 branches with branches upon branches. I tie it down every direction. My bottom ones are weak and pointless, I'm a week into 12.12 and debating cutting them off

20181002 183453
Reactions: Ina
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

But also made here in US, San Diego.

Wasn't knocking it brother. I paid a lot for mine as well. We paid the price for very polished fixtures. If it were just a bare bones setup then you would have been ripped off but nice aesthetics generally have a cost to them.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Agreed. Can’t forget your roots. I started with a clamp heat light back in the day.
I just like having a company I can call with customer service issues.
Not knocking the overseas lights especially for the price.
You get what you pay for.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

When you tie down your tallest branches that's when they'll be even. Tie the tallest branches down so their level with the lowest, you only need two or three nodes to branch from. I'd say two is perfect. I top once and top my side branches othe node below the top, once it grows back a bit I top my two tops then I have 8 branches with branches upon branches. I tie it down every direction. My bottom ones are weak and pointless, I'm a week into 12.12 and debating cutting them off
Remove the little shoots. Conserve the plant's energy and efforts.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Ordered my 288 v2 qb board today . Had in 3k spectrum . Can’t wait to set it up .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Off Alibaba.
1.1pc 288 V2 board(Samsung lm301b SK top bin,3000K),
2.1pc dimmable Meanwell driver HLG-120H-48B, 120W,
3.1pc heatsink (326X195X10mm),
4.1xdimmer switch,
5.hanger, hang wires, connectors, wires, 2pcs plug and screws,

I wanted 3500 spectrum but they only had 3k or 4K . Should be here before the 22nd

155$ with shipping

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Off Alibaba.
1.1pc 288 V2 board(Samsung lm301b SK top bin,3000K),
2.1pc dimmable Meanwell driver HLG-120H-48B, 120W,
3.1pc heatsink (326X195X10mm),
4.1xdimmer switch,
5.hanger, hang wires, connectors, wires, 2pcs plug and screws,

I wanted 3500 spectrum but they only had 3k or 4K . Should be here before the 22nd

155$ with shipping

Well done. Nice choice and great price.

Top Bottom