Help,fucked Up

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
pissed, fucked with this on my indoor, didn't realize takes 30 days to break down. Overnewted big time. Supposed to start flower next Monday. Gota flush, flush, flush. Any ideas on speeding up the process? or breaking down the guano. Fuck!!!!
Helpfucked up

S

slap14

The only thing I can think of is transplant em. I don't think flushing would work with that. Flushing doesn't work well for globally applied dry ferts from my experience. Can you push back the flowering start date?

Good luck boss, I hate when those things happen.

Slap

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The only thing I can think of is transplant em. I don't think flushing would work with that. Flushing doesn't work will for globally applied dry ferts well from my experience. Can you push back the flowering start date?

Good luck boss, I hate when those things happen.

Slap
Ya, I have to push it back, transplanting I don't think is fees able. There in 20 gallon pots. When I transplanted from 5s to 20s I put the guano directly under the rootball. I'm thinking just flush till they snap back. Go to flower when there looking better and go in blind to flower play with my regular nutes and try not to overdoo it. Shit that's what I did when I started growing.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Knowledge is power. Research everything you do with your ladies. BG is notorious for being very hot.

A transplant will help to some degree along with a good flush Just my .2 cents I wish you well and a speedy recovery. All is not lost.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Knowledge is power. Research everything you do with your ladies. BG is notorious for being very hot.

A transplant will help to some degree along with a good flush Just my .2 cents I wish you well and a speedy recovery. All is not lost.
What about a flushing agent that can break down the guano?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Basically I need to pull em out and loose the bottom half of me roots?
the problem with putting large amounts of nutes right under your root zone, especially something as HOT as guano can be you get a "tea cup" effect, which is an old gardening term What it means is with heavy concentrations directly under the rootzone the roots wont stretch and reach out beyond the nutrient source. With guano the zone will stay HOT. Not sure if you mentioned size but if it were me and they are worthy genetics I would gently loosen the plants from the existing pot. I'm hoping that the original rootball will still be intact from its shape from the original pot. Then you can transplant into a fresh soil source minus a bunch of guano and then water them in well with Ph adjusted water per your local water source. Within a week they should rebound.

In the future if your soil provider docent have guano as part of the overall makeup of your sourced soil be sure to go easy with it and mix it thoroughly thru the entire mix so it is spread more evenly and not so localized.

I hope I understand what you said and this would be my next move. I hope this helps.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There in 20 gallon pots. I'm leaning towards exactly what you said, it makes total sense. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time with my second half with this issue. He's very admit to flush "everything will be fine don't worry about it". He's full of shit this is not fine. I have a good idea what's Gona happen there Gona burn up and waist a lot of my time and money and his all because he wants to stay on schedule. I'm Gona have to pull rank on him.

sixstring

sixstring

Calcium can help break stuff down quicker if your going to keep flushing i would add a lil calcium to the flush.i wonder if florakleen or clearex would help break down and flush the guano also.it works awesome on everything else i dont see why bg would be so much different. The key would be tons of runoff and still not drowning them lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok, I'm in 20s, here's what I'm thinking. I put the guano directly under the root ball at transplant. Cut 2 holes on each side of pot big enough to dig soil and roots out. Am I correct that the guano is going to stay at that level and release to the lower roots?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That may be your best plan of action. I don't know of any other way to mitigate the troubles being caused by the guano here.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks to everyone. Gona take a chance. After many discussions here and with fellow freind farmers at home Gona ride it out. 6 days ago flushed heavy. Let em dry out and did a second heavy flush. They bounced back extremely well. Going to pick and choose my regular newts. Keep the N low and see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted

Top Bottom