Help,fucked Up

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Progress report 6 days into week 1 of flower.
So far so good. Cut back on newts high in N. Changed regiment of newts and watering. Usually I'm 3 days newts followed by a flush then one day dry continuesly through flower. High N is effecting the strains in different ways.
This blackberry Kush. The effect is more at the top of her. Scraggly tops with curled and waivy leaves, a little discoloration also.
Strawberry caugh, almost no issues at this point. Couple of waives in the leaves but overall she loves the extra N.
love Fern, a little burnt up here and there overall not bad at this point. I'm juggling newts and watering times to conditions of each plant. There stretching hard rite now. I figure take it slow if I have to stretch it out to 10-11-12 weeks because of lack of newts, it is what it is. Also found a product that "claims" it breaks down N. It's called SLF-100 made by south cascades organics. Figured I'd give it a shot.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

So it seems important here to help you understand what breaking down means. Nitrogen is a basic element and wont be changed into a different element. Things like Bokashi(microbial) and SLF-100(enzyematic) will take nitrogen that is NOT available yet(your 30 days to break down) and make it available now. The last thing you want to do is try to "break down" your gauno. Things are looking good now. I would stick with the lower feeding, try to keep your inputs as natural as possible(your plant/microbes can balance themselves) and keep a close eye on ripeness. I doubt lighter feeding will ad more than 5-7 days to most strains. Maybe some longer running(11 weekers) might ad 2 weeks on, but I truly doubt it. Just watch the trichs.

There IS something you can do however. Calcium is need to bond to most other elements to make them mobile. These calcium bonded elements will be delivered to the plant ONLY AT IT'S REQUEST via exudates and microbes. This means that a HEAVY calcium that IS NOT CHELATED will tie up excess nutrients in your soil and make them available to microbes not the plant it self. In the past when I have made mistakes similar, I have used a VERY heavy flush of Hurculean Harvest from Nectar for the Gods. If you research Hurculean Harvest Flush and you will find some pretty happy answers.

If you read some books, like Teaming With Microbes, or even just check out some lectures online regarding the soil food web, a whole new understanding of how the plants work will open up to you. Best of luck with your task!

To the more advanced growers or any chemists reading this, I know it is over simplified and I am missing some points to this so please fill the gaps I have left, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
BudBogart

BudBogart

Progress report 6 days into week 1 of flower.View attachment 620447 So far so good. Cut back on newts high in N. Changed regiment of newts and watering. Usually I'm 3 days newts followed by a flush then one day dry continuesly through flower. High N is effecting the strains in different ways.View attachment 620448 This blackberry Kush. The effect is more at the top of her. Scraggly tops with curled and waivy leaves, a little discoloration also. View attachment 620449Strawberry caugh, almost no issues at this point. Couple of waives in the leaves but overall she loves the extra N.View attachment 620451love Fern, a little burnt up here and there overall not bad at this point. I'm juggling newts and watering times to conditions of each plant. There stretching hard rite now. I figure take it slow if I have to stretch it out to 10-11-12 weeks because of lack of newts, it is what it is. Also found a product that "claims" it breaks down N. It's called SLF-100 made by south cascades organics. Figured I'd give it a shot.
Gypsum helps move n down. Used in outdoor grow.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Flora
Calcium can help break stuff down quicker if your going to keep flushing i would add a lil calcium to the flush.i wonder if florakleen or clearex would help break down and flush the guano also.it works awesome on everything else i dont see why bg would be so much different. The key would be tons of runoff and still not drowning them lol.
kleen..worth a try.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So it seems important here to help you understand what breaking down means. Nitrogen is a basic element and wont be changed into a different element. Things like Bokashi(microbial) and SLF-100(enzyematic) will take nitrogen that is NOT available yet(your 30 days to break down) and make it available now. The last thing you want to do is try to "break down" your gauno. Things are looking good now. I would stick with the lower feeding, try to keep your inputs as natural as possible(your plant/microbes can balance themselves) and keep a close eye on ripeness. I doubt lighter feeding will ad more than 5-7 days to most strains. Maybe some longer running(11 weekers) might ad 2 weeks on, but I truly doubt it. Just watch the trichs.

There IS something you can do however. Calcium is need to bond to most other elements to make them mobile. These calcium bonded elements will be delivered to the plant ONLY AT IT'S REQUEST via exudates and microbes. This means that a HEAVY calcium that IS NOT CHELATED will tie up excess nutrients in your soil and make them available to microbes not the plant it self. In the past when I have made mistakes similar, I have used a VERY heavy flush of Hurculean Harvest from Nectar for the Gods. If you research Hurculean Harvest Flush and you will find some pretty happy answers.

If you read some books, like Teaming With Microbes, or even just check out some lectures online regarding the soil food web, a whole new understanding of how the plants work will open up to you. Best of luck with your task!

To the more advanced growers or any chemists reading this, I know it is over simplified and I am missing some points to this so please fill the gaps I have left, thanks in advance!
Thanks, Gona try the slf-100 thanks for the advice. They are looking good. Taking one step at a time. Betty's on her way. Will post progress next couple of days.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Week 2, thanks everyone for helping with my learning expieriance. Everything is looking good. Actually better than I expected. Curling is minimal. Pretty much burnt leaves are at the bottom of plants. No burning on top. Buds started to bloom Tuesday. Rite on schedule and have been progressing properly.top leaves have gotten there darker green tint the yellowing has subsided.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
As long as it doesn't mess up your schedule, a week ain't too bad is it? They look great IMO.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
End week 4. Overall I'm a week and a couple days behinde. But looks good. Plants aren't consuming co2 at all. Usually I'd be through a 50 by now. Had to cut back on any nutes hi in N. Tried to get a somewhat regular feeding in week 3 and got a little burnt on the lower branches and popcorn buds. I am using Herculean harvest for flushing it is helping.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sorry, well for some reason phone won't post pics rite now. Alls good almost out of the woods. Week 5 excellent growth. Looks like a 9 week flower at this point. I'll try to post pics again.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All is lost, hermaphroditism. Don't know what happened. Power failure, stress. Possibly blackberry. The mother flowered in veg shortly after I took this batch of cuts. Oh well live and learn. This was a very good run I estimate from de-branching 8-9 pounds finished. The best I've pulled out this room so far. Thanks to all who chimed in on this journey. I'm gona dust my self off and climb out of this hole I dug, fill it back in and try again, but this time I will succeed.

Top Bottom