Help! Heat stress?

• Thread starter CannaMom48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dpud003

I was in week 3 of flower with what looked like my best crop yet. Water cooled air conditioner decided over night not to take in cold water and basically sky rocketed the temp and fried the plants. The plant was super healthy now Before this happened and I have been trying to revive it. I have been giving it vitamin B but wondering how long I should see it out before I make a decision to move on. Had to remove majority of its leaves. Very depressing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was in week 3 of flower with what looked like my best crop yet. Water cooled air conditioner decided over night not to take in cold water and basically sky rocketed the temp and fried the plants. The plant was super healthy now Before this happened and I have been trying to revive it. I have been giving it vitamin B but wondering how long I should see it out before I make a decision to move on. Had to remove majority of its leaves. Very depressing.
Pics?

D

Dpud003

Pics?
Before and after
525D5F87 087B 497F 99B7 316A82DCD103
929C1DC7 7877 42DF 8D25 E8590BBBAF2C
525D5F87 087B 497F 99B7 316A82DCD103
929C1DC7 7877 42DF 8D25 E8590BBBAF2C

D

Dpud003

Majority of those leaves dried up although remained green. I see new growth near buds but I feel like it got way too stressed

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Tough call. I would drop light intensity as much as possible keep humidity up and temps in the mid 70's for a few days... If they look better then carry on if they don't you may wanna look at making that hard decision.

Imo really important to lower light intensity to slow down the demands and let the plant try to recover.

D

Dpud003

Tough call. I would drop light intensity as much as possible keep humidity up and temps in the mid 70's for a few days... If they look better then carry on if they don't you may wanna look at making that hard decision.

Imo really important to lower light intensity to slow down the demands and let the plant try to recover.

D

Dpud003

I turned down all the lights to the lowest level earlier today. I really don’t want to give up. Showing small signs of grown but not enough to make me confident. Just crazy I havnt been able to find too much information on drastic heat shock.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I turned down all the lights to the lowest level earlier today. I really don’t want to give up. Showing small signs of grown but not enough to make me confident. Just crazy I havnt been able to find too much information on drastic heat shock.
It's a transpiration thing if the leaves are all cooked and won't bounce back the plant can't transpire and won't get the nutrients, CO2 and water needed to grow well. I think it will recover but how much it will be impacted is the question. The answer is definitely quite a bit. But at 3 weeks into flower there is lots of time left. See how they look in about 3-4 days. If the stems perk back up and start new growth it's a good sign. Most of the damaged leaves will not get any better and will eventually die. It's really gonna depend on how bad you wanna get these to harvest. If the stems perk back up and new growth starts you can salvage the grow but it will be greatly reduced in quantity and likely quality

LouieV

LouieV

Looking better. I have to see how they do in late afternoon tomorrow my lights don’t come back on until seven but I can check high temp.

D48B048A BE75 441D AB1F 28FC6BAAC50E
DE881BC1 9AD8 40B8 9B50 BE65DB89083D

Latest posts

Top Bottom