HELP HELP HELP Just lost a crop in span of 2 days.

• Thread starter SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY

So, I've never ran into this problem and thus idk how to fix it. Im in week 5 in flower and just lost all my plants. I believe I have leaf septoria disease due to all the signs and symptoms the plants are expressing. I noticed it the other day in flower when my bacio cake leaves were yellow spotted and had this glossed claw texture. I instantly plucked the plants down and sprayed Ed Rosenthal's zero tolerance herbal pesticides & fungicide solution. Everything was fine for 2 days up until i went into the room today (3days later) and 12 of my plants are completed wilted and dusted. Idk if i can save them bc my guts telling me no. How can I prevent this in the future other than not foliar spraying anymore to create an environment for the fungus to develop in.

Help help help just lost a crop in span of 2 days
Help help help just lost a crop in span of 2 days 2
Help help help just lost a crop in span of 2 days 3
Help help help just lost a crop in span of 2 days 4
Help help help just lost a crop in span of 2 days 5
2Bad

2Bad

Doesn't look like septoria but I could be wrong. Looks like a deficiency. And the wilting could mean you're underwatering.. how do you know when to water

S

SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY

Doesn't look like septoria but I could be wrong. Looks like a deficiency. And the wilting could mean you're underwatering.. how do you know when to water
I just watered yesterday, and all the plants were dark deep green and perky... super healthy. Ive been growing for little over 8 years now and haven't ever ran into something unkowning like this. So im completely clueless and the the leaves that had yellow dots on them also had a sort of mold form on them i noticed. So that lead me to the leaf septoria funguses. I just need help diagnosing this and preventing this in the future.

S

SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY

Here is a video of the leaves for a further indepth look. Mind you these were dark deep healthy green leaves and in the span of 2 days they turned to this.

S

SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY

Whats your temp & humidity?
Temps been 78-80 deg F. and Humidity has been 47%. I tend to have lower humidity than most and never had issues w it. I have been foliar spraying snow storm the last 4 weeks and that causes the RH to spike to 68% for the few hours until the plants dry up.

S

SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY

Forget more picture. When did you spray the plants? Right before lights on or during lights on?
last 2 times it was 5 hours before lights turned off. Usually we make sure its right before lights kick on.

Anthem

Anthem

last 2 times it was 5 hours before lights turned off. Usually we make sure its right before lights kick on.
Obviously the plants are cooked. It is possible there is a variety of things that could have caused this.
A couple.
The product is 0-0-3. Might have created a lock out situation
Spraying is at lights on could have burned the leaves. Always try right after lights out
Russet mites are possible.
It could have been heat
Or plants dryer out

S

SSGLIGASPACKSUPPLY

Obviously the plants are cooked. It is possible there is a variety of things that could have caused this.
A couple.
The product is 0-0-3. Might have created a lock out situation
Spraying is at lights on could have burned the leaves. Always try right after lights out
Russet mites are possible.
It could have been heat
Or plants dryer out
just hit my buddies place (w/ new set of clothes on of course lol) threw some leaves under the scope and found RUSSET MITES. Ive unfortunately never had them so I was ignorant to what they looked like. One of the Bacio Cakes i threw out a few weeks ago in veg constantly had these canoe leafs and was just a runt. Even after always spraying athena ipm, ed rosenthal and keeping the floors and walls clean they managed to survive and hit my one flower room. Like I said, everything was super healthy in veg, and my flower rooms. Then, boom 3 days later the left flower rooms is dusted out of no where. Smh Lesson learned now tho. Gonna grab some predator mites and avid and kill these fkers!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom