Help! Identify!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Literally sucked the life out of her. I think I might have caught it in time.
9E8DBF4E 24D5 4D2C A90B 2CE17BD54444

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah they arent in the soil and tanglefoot is a pain in the ass. defoliate and spray would prob be much better. I guess I was thinking you could get them as they went up but probably not wise now that I think of it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Maybe you could dip the branches into a 5 gal bucket of insect soap to get them all ? Just a thought
Good idea but there in 20 gallon pots 6 of them are and are 6 feet tall. The smaller ones are in 5 gallon buckets and are twice the size of the buckets there in.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I hate those creepy things. Wish I had more advice for you.

You’ve helped immensely!! Thank you!!! It’s just another new bug battle. I’ve been through so many it’s ridiculous. To be honest the bugs have helped me be a better grower and The Farm and peeps here. Thanks @Homesteader and all farmers that reach out and help others with our passion.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Spinning my wheels here boys and girls. I’ve killed thousands just can’t seem to get over the hump. Numbers are down butt they still exist. Just watched one give birth for gods sake. Anybody no The life cycle of these pricks?
I’d start by kicking whoever’s ass that gave you clones last.
Next order some Promis insecticide and treat your entire veg room. I’d hit the veg room with some triazacide from Home Depot as well for a kill on contact.
Plants in late flower are hopeless especially with how large they are. Every spray you do is just making the herb less smokable.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’d start by kicking whoever’s ass that gave you clones last.
Next order some Promis insecticide and treat your entire veg room. I’d hit the veg room with some triazacide from Home Depot as well for a kill on contact.
Plants in late flower are hopeless especially with how large they are. Every spray you do is just making the herb less smokable.
I hear ya bro, unfortunately I’ve had these clones for years and can’t blame anyone but myself. Haven’t taken in a clone in a few years. Bugs are different out here In Oregon farm land not like in the burbs I’m used to.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I hear ya bro, unfortunately I’ve had these clones for years and can’t blame anyone but myself. Haven’t taken in a clone in a few years. Bugs are different out here In Oregon farm land not like in the burbs I’m used to.
In the middle of winter?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Essential oils. 10-30 drops per gallon. Spray when lights are off, or under 80 degrees. I would use 30 drops per gallon on your late infestation. Tea tree works best, but when flowers are on the plants I choose a citrus application. You can order this brand on Amazon or drive down to GNC.

You will need several applications. I would spray everyday for a week personally.

Use an emulsifier if possible.

Notice the organic label on the ones I posted?
51jZrHmHfmL._SX522_.jpg
41wPNImldYL.jpg
Went to GNC and picked up the orange they informed me that they were discontinuing The now line of products. All the bottles are 1/2 price.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
That sucks, but great price for you!

I have tested about 20 different types of that product for residual pesticides. Work wasted I guess.

Top Bottom