Help identifying and trouble shooting

• Thread starter ChuckleZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuckleZ

Hello all, new to this site, not new to growing been growing on and off with relative success , but this year I seem to be having some problems early on.

The plants I’m talking about are northern lights and master kush, two of each, one of each seems to be developing these grey patches and the leaves are curling up towards the new growth, they were started under 1000 watt led for about 5-6 weeks before they were transplanted out doors, to my dismay we had one more cold night here, cold enough there was a frost, I really didn’t see it happening to that extent so I didn’t worry to cover them, now I’m wondering if I should have and maybe that’s the problem, but so far in my digging I can’t find much that looks similar and I was wondering if any one else had experienced what I’m running into, if it’s possible to be fixed or if it’s pretty much a death sentence, etc. as you can see pictures on the top the leaves are curling up, some of the new growth is coming in red, and those grey spots that I’m not really sure of, I tried to rub it off and I don’t think it’s mould, so I’m sort of stumped. 1 of each seems to be alright, the closeups are of the affected two. Though I do notice a little red on the new growth on the others, but none of the cupping. The one plant where it is visibly bad I’ve been having trouble with since day one and needless to say this hasn’t help much

Help identifying and trouble shooting
Help identifying and trouble shooting 2
Help identifying and trouble shooting 3
Help identifying and trouble shooting 4
Help identifying and trouble shooting 5
Help identifying and trouble shooting 6
Help identifying and trouble shooting 7
C

ChuckleZ

Did I post this in the wrong place or something? Would really appreciate any opinion or input at all..

I

imgrowing

ok i'm fairly new to this also, but you started them under 1000 watt led?
that's way to much for the young plants.
i've also read that you have to slowly acclimate the plants from indoors to outdoors.
i think maybe the frost had something to do with this also as only the newest and most tender growth seems to have issues.
just my thoughts, someone who knows better will chime in so listen to them

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
could be from a few things, though just transplanted than put outside than frost..
how long since frost?..
just keep doing as you do and let them fight to recover if need be..

Top Bottom