Help Identifying Issue

• Thread starter muskmanmo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muskmanmo

Hi all,

My first time grow, I am using promix HP Mycorrhizae as grow medium. Advanced Nutrients 3 part micro/grow/bloom for nutes. 1600 W Phlizon LED 24'' from top of plants. Water pH ~6, runoff comes out ~5-5.5.

The past few days I noticed this yellowing starting to develop on some of the leaves. There are some plants that seem to be hit harder than others but I want to try to fix it before it gets worse. Any idea of what can be causing this? Cal mag issue...thrip damage? Any advice would be appreciated.

Help identifying issue
Help identifying issue 2
Help identifying issue 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hi all,

My first time grow, I am using promix HP Mycorrhizae as grow medium. Advanced Nutrients 3 part micro/grow/bloom for nutes. 1600 W Phlizon LED 24'' from top of plants. Water pH ~6, runoff comes out ~5-5.5.

The past few days I noticed this yellowing starting to develop on some of the leaves. There are some plants that seem to be hit harder than others but I want to try to fix it before it gets worse. Any idea of what can be causing this? Cal mag issue...thrip damage? Any advice would be appreciated.
Thrips? Well to see that we need to see the underside of the leaves.
The spotting, and color of leaves leading to ni toxicity, ease back on feeds and add a calmag regiment, once every 2 watering .
Looks good otherwise but I do wanna see a pic if possible on the. Under side of leaves, I don’t think it’s thrips but would like to rule that out for you

M

muskmanmo

Hi.
Thanks for the reply. I got my ppm meter in the mail today and tested. The ppm is off (1200 ppm, 2100 runoff). Im going to flush them and then start to do a calmag regimen moving forward. I added a couple pics of the undersides too.

20190124 113546
20190124 113812
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea leaves are fine no bugs. That runoff, holy smokes. Flush well bro

M

muskmanmo

Yea leaves are fine no bugs. That runoff, holy smokes. Flush well bro
I know it was bad. Flushed them last night with R/O water and got the runoff down to 1300. Need to get it down still but its a start.

Top Bottom