Help In Veg Why Are The Curling Down

• Thread starter Foxecks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I love botanicare.... its a great base.... i used to love pro soil flower... in veg and bloom
Yes, but I found the PBP not as cost effective as the CNS-17 and the pH would always be low after mixing. It's the only time in all my years of growing that I've had to use a pH up.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yes, but I found the PBP not as cost effective as the CNS-17 and the pH would always be low after mixing. It's the only time in all my years of growing that I've had to use a pH up.
The ONLY difference from cns and pro was one was labeled organic and one is not... same stuff just half the price

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

The ONLY difference from cns and pro was one was labeled organic and one is not... same stuff just half the price
If we are talking about the Pure Blend Pro, then they are not the same. And although PBP uses organic minerals, the extraction process is not considered organic. CNS-17 is in no way organic.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If we are talking about the Pure Blend Pro, then they are not the same. And although PBP uses organic minerals, the extraction process is not considered organic. CNS-17 is in no way organic.
Right... what i meant was... cns is NOT ORGANIC... pbp has the organic label and 2x the price.... the labels on the back are near identical last i checked

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Not sure if I'm a bit late to the thread it if you can get your pots up off the cold floor with some gluts under the pots so air can flow around them you will get a happier plant .

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Right... what i meant was... cns is NOT ORGANIC... pbp has the organic label and 2x the price.... the labels on the back are near identical last i checked
If you're talking about ratios then some of the CNS-17 line has close to the same ratio. But the CNS-17 I ran was the coco&soil formula at 2-2-3, A lot different profile from the 1-4-5 of the PBP.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If you're talking about ratios then some of the CNS-17 line has close to the same ratio. But the CNS-17 I ran was the coco&soil formula at 2-2-3, A lot different profile from the 1-4-5 of the PBP.
No no... look at the flower and ripe formulas... i dont mess with veg nutes

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

This is what I am talking about.
DSCN0736

Foxecks

Foxecks

Not sure if I'm a bit late to the thread it if you can get your pots up off the cold floor with some gluts under the pots so air can flow around them you will get a happier plant .
They are in saucers

Foxecks

Foxecks

So you are running co2 ? what's you're set-up tanks or burners?
I have a few tanks I go through a 5-foot tank once every month for a 20x20 room then have it air dumped into my vegroom when the lights turn off

Foxecks

Foxecks

But back to the OP's problem,
From my experience, I've never liked to dump air from my veg room to my flower room or visa-versa.
This was something I came up with last minute when I found that when my lights were off my CO2 PPM stayed high so I figured not to waste CO2 I would dump it into my veg room. First time using co2,why whould you not dump it in veg?

Latest posts

Top Bottom