Help! Is this a herm plant?

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eclipted

i deal with a few lite hermi phenotypes almost each batch of seeds.

As long as your plant produce more actively calyx and pistil than males preflowers Just keep a watchfull eye and remove the males preflowers preferably before they are mature enough and drop some pollen and you'll be fine without the need to move the hermie in an other tent, unlike female flowers males flowers will fall easily if you touch them.
Okay perfect I’m gonna go give ‘em a chop now. Thank you for all the info 💪🏻everyone in here is awesome. I have noticed that they don’t take much to knock off

E

Eclipted

yeah day 23 is fine enough to full remove any lowers if you’d like. I removed a few myself, but mainly just removed the male parts which lasted maybe a day or two and it was done.
Okay perfect🤌🏻 and Yeah I feel like these have had a rapid onset I look at my plants multiple times a day and it’s my first time noticing these idk how I didn’t see them sooner

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

I recently had a Strawberry Gary from exotic herm out pretty bad. Her balls never dropped. They were tucked into the bottoms of the lower buds. RuPaul style. I never even saw them until I noticed the yellow dust on some lower leaves. Lots of unwanted seeds from that mishap.

My worst herms ever were found in Exotic Genetix gear. And I've popped a lot of seeds.

E

Eclipted

I recently had a Strawberry Gary from exotic herm out pretty bad. Her balls never dropped. They were tucked into the bottoms of the lower buds. RuPaul style. I never even saw them until I noticed the yellow dust on some lower leaves. Lots of unwanted seeds from that mishap.

My worst herms ever were found in Exotic Genetix gear. And I've popped a lot of seeds.
Rupaul style is killing me 🤣😭

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

And don't worry too much having some seeds is not the end of the world.

I m growing 8 plants in SOG in a 90x60x180cm (2'x3'x6'), i once missed some males preflowers and got like 200 300 feminized R1/S1 seeds in the end, could sound like a lot but in fact not i only found them on the nodes on preflowers locations rarely inside the bud themselves, most important weed was still potent enough to my taste. Pollen once released is viable for 2 3 days so there's very low risk to fully pollinate a plant if some pollen is released the first few weeks of flower with a lite hermi.

Last edited:
E

Eclipted

so after a really careful inspection I only found 4 sack clusters. I cut them off and then handpicked the remaining pollen sacks I didnt cut the entire branches off just the bud sights that had the sacks. All in all was a very light prune and I can’t see any more sacks. Gonna hope for the best and keep and eye on her 🙏💯

E

Eclipted

so after a really careful inspection I only found 4 sack clusters. I cut them off and then handpicked the remaining pollen sacks I didnt cut the entire branches off just the bud sights that had the sacks. All in all was a very light prune and I can’t see any more sacks. Gonna hope for the best and keep and eye on her 🙏💯
All in all it was not much that I took off I was def over reacting I feel like. It was 2 lower branches that had majority of the sacks the top is completely clean and so is majority of the plant. Could this have been caused by wind stress possibly? I added a new fan to the tent about a week ago

E

Eclipted

Coming back on here to say I think my plant Hermed because I have a small dehumidifier inside the tent, and on it is a small green light that I never even thought about being on. First timer mistakes eh? 🤣 gotta love it. I’m on day 40 of flower now, just covered the damn light. Poor plants have been stressing every night I’m blessed the herm didn’t continue or show on any other plants. Here’s some updated pics for all the growmies who been helping me along the way💯 I will say I’m suffering from a bit of low phosphorus I believe but I’m not sure. I got yellowing and purple showing on my leaves. It happened after I flushed bc I had lockout from using too much cal mag. But I’m trying to get her to bounce back, however day 40 into flower maybe she’s supposed to start loosing her fan leaves? The bud the seed came from was super purple so maybe it’s genes🤷🏽‍♀️

DAA1DBE9 40E1 447B 8911 FD593B4B5605
235CCAF1 2606 4DED A353 F587FD3F689F
FF0E6E21 1957 4428 B911 50F7D41D9EDB
235293EF 1236 4946 884C FFCAEECE5E6F
5EB305A3 2697 4E44 9BB7 C93095D8D6BB
2188E293 A74B 43B1 86C6 BB7DE04F3455
Top Bottom