Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

From the start I had this picture in my head of your adventure... what a ride You have grown some very exceptional Ladies in your 5 room bro...
The FlyJ Farmer's Cup to yaz
Peace and positive Vibes Always
FlyJ

labud

labud

Here's a nice branch...
20150307 072419

labud

labud

20150320 151806
A lot of work today...took all the buckets out .....72....cleaned and refilled 72 and carried them upstairs for next crop....will be gg4, bubba jones, and forum cut...I'll turn the gavitas down for a week and veg. For 2-3 weeks and on to the next....

Loving those 3 , skywalker, xxx og, old school and madman cut...on to better genes ....though I will not be happy until I get TK and LHB.

labud

labud

I continue to want to dial....
I'm packing my plants too close for 600s, I've reduced to 6 per row , but I feel I need to space plants ...for more penetration. ...with 5 gal. Homer buckets I have a lot of root space....

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Have you thought about sinking some hook screws into the wall and using trellis? I bet you could cut down on plant count, spread em out a bit more, sorry if its been mentioned, going back to start reading the thread

labud

labud

Have you thought about sinking some hook screws into the wall and using trellis? I bet you could cut down on plant count, spread em out a bit more, sorry if its been mentioned, going back to start reading the thread

It would be hard to get in and water with a trellis....for now it's just stakes....

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I too am watering by hand, but have all the pieces for a system I've designed, I'm just waiting on my main holding tank.

Most of the pieces were under 5 bucks thanks to liquidation centers

labud

labud

Would love to see your pic's when you have it up and running. ...I've had a few ideas to automate, but I'm still experimenting on numbers of plants per row and spacing

Top Bottom