Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

What's good la ...pumping up that GWS ...good to see ya still at it .... Gotta another 3+ yrs on that lease :D

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

hope this guy wasnt the one blasting at the house in LA the blew up

labud

labud

I really don't think BHO is good on a regular basis, I turn BHO extractors down. ...
thinking of getting some bubble bags

I don't think I need 6 bags...
17, 45 , 60 , 220 is what I'm thinking

I like frenchys YouTube vids
any other good links would be appreciated

straydogOG

straydogOG

la sup bud... you should go organic , ha. bubble bags rock, your looking good man, you should do the yeti f3 #7 ... stay well man..

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I really don't think BHO is good on a regular basis, I turn BHO extractors down. ...
thinking of getting some bubble bags

I don't think I need 6 bags...
17, 45 , 60 , 220 is what I'm thinking

I like frenchys YouTube vids
any other good links would be appreciated

frenchys method is great, and if you go full melt with it, then youll know the power of real hash.

i have a washing machine and only use the 4 bags 220,160,72,45

you should hit up aqualabs, they got bomb bags and equipment, right here in riverside, if youve never been its a fun place.

labud

labud

frenchys method is great, and if you go full melt with it, then youll know the power of real hash.

i have a washing machine and only use the 4 bags 220,160,72,45

you should hit up aqualabs, they got bomb bags and equipment, right here in riverside, if youve never been its a fun place.
I'm 59 ....I was fortunate to smoke Nepalese and afghan primo back in the late 60s and very early 70s ....a bit more potent than even the best BHO. ...cough your brains out for an hour after 1 hit......

labud

labud

I'm experimenting on how many plants per light, each room is unique, after a year I'm still dialing it in ....
I've got some complaints about airy buds .

I'm feeding flora nova bloom at a lil over a half cup per 25 gal.
thats a bit much for forum cut but I do get rock hard nugs

But the gorilla glue #4, GWS,and bubba jones could be pushed a bit

I'm wondering if that would give me the density that I'm after

labud

labud

The gavitas are coming up on a year old.....GWS is a heavier feeder than the others so feeding them more is the solution. ...

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Id figure if it was a progressive loss in density(weight) changing the bulbs might help, I'm not sure how long the gavita bulbs last. I normally change reg 1k bulbs every 2-4 cycles(depends on my budget).

But if it's getting better(denser with heavier feedings) I'd assume ur correct.
-lurkin

Latest posts

Top Bottom