Help me design the best value Hydro Grow Room

• Thread starter Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
you can look at my last run and at @Dirtbag's Crystal Palace. the ease of the media and the techniques applied are bar none easier than anything i've done before.

Reactions: PK1
Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

sterile rdwc would provide you the automation and ease factor you're looking for. it's a learning curve though, a big curve.

honestly, the easiest method i've found yet is rockwool unislabs. you can also automate it to the hilt so your maintenance is top plants twice in veg, strip right before flower then right around day 21 flower, then let it ride. only maintenance is maintaining the res, and you won't run into the same kind of root rot issues. i've never liked DWC, it's always been too labor intensive for me personally. gives hydro a terrible name. undercurrent rdwc is the best imo, but requires space to really reap the benefits it offers, and it can be a beast to get dialed. rockwool is just stupid easy. dare i say, easier than coco even. and it's sooooooooooo clean.
Any good threads or vids on the rock wool unislab method? A quick search here pulls up this thread.

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

you can look at my last run and at @Dirtbag's Crystal Palace. the ease of the media and the techniques applied are bar none easier than anything i've done before.
Ahh shit. Now I have 131 pages to look through on Dirtbags...... So you really like that setup?

Pros?

Cons?

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
Top Bottom