Help me figure this out

• Thread starter Yaya6689
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yaya6689

Yaya6689

I am a new grower. I don't grow much just a little personalized use stuff. I have four plants and I'm growing outside. For the last couple of days I've noticed that the smallest of my plants is starting to get brown spots and the buds are starting to turn Brown. Could someone tell me what's up? The brown is only on this one plant. I'm worried that it could spread to the others even though they are perfectly healthy and

Help me figure this out
Help me figure this out 2
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

My guess is fungal or other disease.
have you had warm humid weather?

Yaya6689

Yaya6689

My guess is fungal or other disease.
have you had warm humid weather?

I live in SC. Of course it's warm and humid. My other plants are looking fabulous. Just this small one here is looking sickly.

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

I am a new grower. I don't grow much just a little personalized use stuff. I have four plants and I'm growing outside. For the last couple of days I've noticed that the smallest of my plants is starting to get brown spots and the buds are starting to turn Brown. Could someone tell me what's up? The brown is only on this one plant. I'm worried that it could spread to the others even though they are perfectly healthy and
Could be Leaf Septoria, also known as yellow leaf spot

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
First pic, just to the right of your lowest finger.
What are thise little black spots ?
Excrements ?

Yaya6689

Yaya6689

Yaya6689

Yaya6689

This says that leaf septoria rarely affects the flowers. My flower is being affected. I'm not saying it couldn't be that I'm just saying that the flower is being affected as opposed to the

Yaya6689

Yaya6689

OOps . Posted something prematurely. I have followed the suggestions and had to sacrifice the plant. Thanks y'all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom