Help me identify my problem please.

• Thread starter Konto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Konto

Konto

I'm not sure whats wrong, I did just flush her but cannot seem to match it with any pictorial online. Shes the only one with the problem out of 8 right now. It is only one fan leaf that is showing this sign right now. It does appear others leaves are starting to do the same but might be just my imagination.

Strain : Dream Lotus
Nutes : GH line, Grow micro and bloom with CALiMAGic @ 800ppm
Medium : Rockwool
Light : Vegging under a 432 T5 mix spectrum.

Not sure exactly how old, about 6 inches tall right now.

Help me identify my problem please
Help me identify my problem please 2
Help me identify my problem please 3
Konto

Konto

Well I've been flushing it today, going to try increasing nutes tomorrow. Hopefully someone can shine some light :/

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

What's yer ph on ur runoff??? If ur in rockwool could be high ph. If not, my guess is magnesium deficiency. Not real sure though.

Konto

Konto

No idea what the runoff is, lights are off in the room atm. I'll check it tomorrow.

P

paulycali

Ph fluctuation imo

Also what's the ph of the water your flushing with?

datDANK

datDANK

check your pH of the run off daily.. like a good rockwool grower .. get a plastic syringe and stick it in there

datDANK

datDANK

is that just 1 damage leaf bro.. just rip that shit off and forget about it
research compost teas for health and vitality
perhaps the plant is rotting inside.. kill her

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Well I've been flushing it today, going to try increasing nutes tomorrow. Hopefully someone can shine some light :/
I wouldn't increase nutes, that looks like over-fert, I can clearly see the early stages by the tip burns, that's when u should back off nutes before it gets worse like your picture shows...... continue to flush and lower your feed....... Check the Runoff PPM and make sure its not higher then what you're putting in.. If your runoff is higher then what you're feeding then decrease your PPM level...

Peace!

L.Burna

L.Burna

Don't kill it off!! Looks like too much nutes... Just give her water once or twice and let her bounce back!! No big deal I think.. Still looks a healthy green, just got a little too much of something

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Offhand, I see an advanced case of Mg-, N+, and if those petioles are purple (we need full/whole plant photos. They're very helpful) then P-. All of which suggest possibly off pH ranges, or imbalances are occurring.

I no longer use combination Ca/Mg products, I use MgSO4 (magnesium sulfate, aka Epsom salts) at low rates alternating with a Ca-only product. My usual has been BioLink's 6% Ca, but I wasn't able to source it so I'm trying Calcium-25, which had better be good for the price goddammit!
(I'm not kidding when I say I'm cheap. All men should marry a woman like me. Just sayin'. I'm great for your credit report, too, and you can count on me to NOT keep throwing good money after bad. ;) )

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

^^^^ yup mag is the issue and that's where it show's up first in our plants. Hit them with some cal-mag type of fert and they will be fine, too much will make your leaves real dark green and you don't want that. I use 1 ml per liter on my girls.

I don't want to cause a storm but I don't recommend Cheap Epsom Salt anymore as there are serious questions about what else it adds to your grow like heavy metals which we absorb. Not to mention they might ban the stuff because of crazy drug addicts. Linda Scott did a paper on it and there are lots of info on the net about it. (IMHO) I also stoped using bat shit because of the danger it poses to our respiratory system, we still sell it but I give everyone an info sheet on it and a mask is included in the price. I just feel some thing are not worth it. Getting off topic here, sorry...

Do you own a boat and can you clean fish too, dame the good ones go first. and a cheap date to-boot, I love it.

Konto

Konto

Wasn't sure if it was that, but I did end up using my GH CALiMAGic after I did a ph'd flush. Girl is doing great now, short and suuuuper bushy. I'll post pics of em all in the next few days.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^^ yup mag is the issue and that's where it show's up first in our plants. Hit them with some cal-mag type of fert and they will be fine, too much will make your leaves real dark green and you don't want that. I use 1 ml per liter on my girls.

I don't want to cause a storm but I don't recommend Cheap Epsom Salt anymore as there are serious questions about what else it adds to your grow like heavy metals which we absorb. Not to mention they might ban the stuff because of crazy drug addicts. Linda Scott did a paper on it and there are lots of info on the net about it. (IMHO) I also stoped using bat shit because of the danger it poses to our respiratory system, we still sell it but I give everyone an info sheet on it and a mask is included in the price. I just feel some thing are not worth it. Getting off topic here, sorry...

Do you own a boat and can you clean fish too, dame the good ones go first. and a cheap date to-boot, I love it.
If you read more about this, see or learn anything else, will you bring it up again please? If it's the case then I'll stop recommending the use of MgSO4. Right now I think that as long as it's safe for ingestion it's safe to use as a plant food.

USED to own a boat, yes can clean fish, pluck poultry, know how to scald and dress a pig, and am a Chicken-Tamer Extraordinaire. :D
In fact, got a fishin' trip this Wednesday on one of the local lakes. STILL can't find my damned poles or tackle box!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

That lil leaf looks nute burned, it can happed as a result of feeding too high, too much air circulation (transpiration happens too fast causing nute buildup in leaves), or there was light-related heat stress when that leaf was developing. I think it was a combination of the last two. The rest of the plant looks perfectly healthy from the pics.

Konto

Konto

Heres the one Dream Lotus i posted originally. Shes doing great with the co2 and temps from 84-86 during the day, and as low as 72 at night. Shes in a 6x6 inch cube, just switched to 12/12 last night.

SAM 0510
Top Bottom