Help me pinpoint which deficiency? Problem?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

When I learn something, I don't want the simple answer. I need to why it works that way. Just like you said. Once I know why it works, I can play with it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When I learn something, I don't want the simple answer. I need to why it works that way. Just like you said. Once I know why it works, I can play with it.
Lol you sound like a twin... any chance you have a sick obsession of having to find the answer to any question that pops in your head? Sleep is hard to come by when all you do is think and can't shut the dam brain off until you solve it in your head lol.

Gummies have been a life saver for me in that aspect.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol you sound like a twin... any chance you have a sick obsession of having to find the answer to any question that pops in your head? Sleep is hard to come by when all you do is think and can't shut the dam brain off until you solve it in your head lol.

Gummies have been a life saver for me in that aspect.
Sativa has made sleep possible. Ever do logic puzzles in your head at 3am because your brain won't shut the hell up?
I've made enemies chasing the facts.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

LOL. Have a nice recipie for Gummies?
Absolutely.

1 80g pack jello
3 packets geletin
1tsp sunflower lecithin (super important)
1/2 water
1/2 infused oil (can go through that if ya like)

Mix 1/2 cup water with lecithin then stir in geletin let bloom for 5 min.

I use a saucepan ontop of a boiling pot of water at about 3-4 heat.

Add 1/2 oil to the pan allow to warm. Add the jello powder and stir it won't mix well or change color until water is added

Add the bloomed geletin clump (lol) to the oil and stir as it melts it will mix and the color will come out. Stir well until thoroughly mixed then put into molds.

Can PM me for a bit more detail of ya like.

20201026 120618
20201228 235557
20200827 202429
20200827 201516
20200827 201528
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

It could be the root temps. I don't know about that, but the only time I've heard of root temps mattering that much is when it freezes before harvest outside.
What's in your tea? This looks like nitro deficiency. What are you feeding them?
A cold or infected root stone can cause all kinds of problems with nutrient uptake ! Raise the pot as Aqua suggested along with the watering tech and she will come around ! What you think is a deficiency is most likely a uptake/availability issue ! I’m not an organic guy but Aqua man is all over this one !

G

geemonty

1tsp sunflower lecithin (super important)
Made gummies in a similar way except instead of water I used fruit juice. Used FECO for the infusion. When I checked them the FECO seemed to be set on the top of the molds, there was noticeable separation and a small amount of the FECO did not set with the rest of the gelatin. Never done this, assume the lack of lecithin is the cause?

Latest posts

Top Bottom