Help me please. How much longer do these buds need??

• Thread starter Irishking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishking

Irishking

Canada here. I reckon these girls have another month to go. Hoping to get second week of October before first frost. Do you guys think i will b ok ? Plants like 6 tall about 7ft wide

Help me please how much longer do these buds need
Help me please how much longer do these buds need 2
Mospeada

Mospeada

A month would be the earliest imo. By the looks six weeks would be the best ripeness, I don't like over ripeness myself so I harvest a few days after the triches start turning amber. I don't harvest if the triches are clear. Is it week 4/5 in flower?

kevinfever

kevinfever

Canada here. I reckon these girls have another month to go. Hoping to get second week of October before first frost. Do you guys think i will b ok ? Plants like 6 tall about 7ft wide
im in southern ontario id say you would be ok mid october if you were in this area watch for mold and mildew .but then again its canada so watch the weather network constantly and pull a little early if you have too or sheild them from the environment some how

Irishking

Irishking

im in southern ontario id say you would be ok mid october if you were in this area watch for mold and mildew .but then again its canada so watch the weather network constantly and pull a little early if you have too or sheild them from the environment some how
Yea man near Toronto here you cud say. Gets cold at night, and yea they been flowering for around 5-6 weeks easy now. I reckon forsure second week October as long as frost don’t ruin it Lool.

Irishking

Irishking

A month would be the earliest imo. By the looks six weeks would be the best ripeness, I don't like over ripeness myself so I harvest a few days after the triches start turning amber. I don't harvest if the triches are clear. Is it week 4/5 in flower?
Yes it is, week 6 almost now, I’d say mid October should b good. Gets very cold at night. I kinda planted abit late Lool. Normally get 8ft-10ft plant. This one almost 6.5ft but wide as fuck Lool

Madmax

Madmax

Id agree .buds only look like 3-4 weeks old

Latest posts

Top Bottom