Help me please? What wrong?

• Thread starter stlbad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sourorangedieselkush

If your in Coco? I suspect a pH issue, Id flush with a corrected nutrient solution adding Ca/Mg+Iron (Botanicaire Cal/Mag Plus works great in Hydro) and read your run-off for pH/ppm/EC. run-off will be telling...
I agree with choppr. Check and make sure your ph is right before you make any changes. Wish you the best

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

my bad, for some reason the photos didn't loaded on that post before mine.

you have to make a checklist and go one by one with the variables
because it seems to be a number of problems at once.

Maybe too much light, the lights are at 100% since flipping ??? you have to slowly raise intensity until week ~5 flowering the healthier they are more light and sooner they can take into flowering stage, also cultivar related tho.

Maybe Too low food for the light intensity or Media PH issue locking out nutrients ?

Not doing proper drybacks to let the media replenish oxygen ?
etc etc etc

Last edited:
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I agree, people shouldn't "GUESS" to help people. People have time and money invested or even worse like me they have crohns disease, or any other of the way more awful conditions, then they want to grow their own meds and people fucking guess? 😡 sorry just fucking pisses me off. This isn't just haha I want to get stoned for some of us, it's quality of life for us and more importantly our families. Sorry to flip out on you red just think before you do shit.
Auto immune brothers stand strong 😂 I'm glad I'm not alone. I thought I was the only guy here with that crap. Reading that kina made me feel less sad and understood as most people do not know how complicated this shit is. Some days it's mild other days it's a 24 hour battle 😡

Last edited:
S

sourorangedieselkush

If you are watering too much just wait until the leaves are dropping a bit then hit with water. Don’t water unless they are asking for it. I don’t fully saturate the pot until early flower. I grow organically though.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Auto immune brothers stand strong 😂 I'm glad I'm not alone. I thought I was the only guy here with that crap. Reading that kina made me feel less sad and understood as most people do not know how complicated this shit is. Some days it's mild other days it's a 24 hour battle 😡
I'm glad it cheered you up a little! Just simple things like not being able to take NSAIDS absolutely sucks and people don't understand are part of it. I totally get it, hang in there. You are not alone!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you want to get technical you need to lower the light level by between 200 and 400 lumens. You might get it at 150 lumens lower. To do this you make the distance between the plant tops and the light a little more. Try raising it 1/8 an inch higher but you might need to go 1/4. You might get it at 1/16 of an inch, but that might not be enough.
You have to be trolling. Stop.

E

Eclipted

I put about a half gallon of water each day on each plant
They need a good thorough watering once every few days and you have to let them dry in between. You’re feeding every day? They have to be overdosing and drowning rn. I’d say flush because I feel like your root zone is flooded with nutes but I also don’t know if you can flush bc your root zone is flooded with water too and good chance it’s rotted. You could try to repot All of them….. but it might be better to just start all over. Maybe take one plant out, the one you think has received the least amount of water, and check its roots. If it’s trash they’re all trash

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Think of it like this,
There is a war happening
You’re the soldier
The medium is the water board
And you’re plant is the suspect
Can’t get any good info out of anyone if you don’t stop drowning them…..😂

stlbad

stlbad

They need a good thorough watering once every few days and you have to let them dry in between. You’re feeding every day? They have to be overdosing and drowning rn. I’d say flush because I feel like your root zone is flooded with nutes but I also don’t know if you can flush bc your root zone is flooded with water too and good chance it’s rotted. You could try to repot All of them….. but it might be better to just start all over. Maybe take one plant out, the one you think has received the least amount of water, and check its roots. If it’s trash they’re all trash
Ok thanks man appreciate the info. I'll give it a try. Can't hurt nothing

Porky1982

Porky1982

They have cal mag deficiency!!
Fuck me does anyone on this forum know anything about growing??

Little tip to the OP. Before taking advice off anyone click on there profile pic and have a look at what they have in there pics!! If they have no pics of healthy finished plants I wouldn't bother with their information!!
Seems a lot of piss poor information from idiots who have no idea!! 🤪

Top Bottom