• Thread starter stlbad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good to know how much of a hero you consider yourself to be! 🤣

If your attempting to insult me your going to need to do far better than the childish shit you spew all over the forum! 🤣
I only put pics in because it isn't a comment heavy thread. That's the idea of that thread you fool it's just pics!
I must say i haven’t seen shit of any quality from you in that thread have I hero?
Put some pics of decent plants up to back up you want to be hero status!!
I'll pay a visit to your endless thread and put some pic into that for ya chump!! 😉
Keep going, moooore please! I love it!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter

If your attempting to insult me your going to need to do far better than the childish shit you spew all over the forum! 🤣
I only put pics in because it isn't a comment heavy thread. That's the idea of that thread you fool it's just pics!
I must say i haven’t seen shit of any quality from you in that thread have I hero?
I'll pay a visit to your endless thread and put some pic into that for ya chump!! 😉
Is there an age requirement for this forum?

DR.PNW

DR.PNW

It's 55%rh 80degrees my co2 is about 950ppm. They are in 7gallon grow bagsView attachment 2069841View attachment 2069842View attachment 2069843View attachment 2069844

Your setup and parameters seem to be on point.
I would suspect the classic calcium/magnesium issue;
Cannabis is a CaMg hungry plant and thus usually require a supplement specific to this to be run with their base NPK nutrient.
I use Procal by Green Planet with all my base nutrient trials and never deal with either of these two common deficiencies.

T

Tonyb420

should read the thread..
we’ve answered this issue already..
thanks
I did read it alls I saw was a bunch of mis information. U guys going back and fourth like a bunch of preschoolers. I posted way b4 u all came to a conclusion. Not sure y it's just now popping up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I did read it alls I saw was a bunch of mis information. U guys going back and fourth like a bunch of preschoolers. I posted way b4 u all came to a conclusion. Not sure y it's just now popping up.
No preschoolers here bud, that dude has been mean to people for 2 years here. Think what you will, but sometimes you have to troll a troll to show that someone is a troll.

DR.PNW

DR.PNW

i’ve have already diagnosed this issue correctly on the first page of this thread..
learn how to read, than learn how to grow!!! i’ve seen your profile pictures and you still have learning to do
My good man,
As a staff member, please consider lightening the mood.
I understand new growers and their followers can be frustrating,
but it is up to us to create a positive atmosphere here.
Support with smiles [:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My good man,
Support with smiles [:
Great words. Excellent intentions. This was all me though, trying to bring some light onto someone. Nick is always on the high road. If anything, I’ll take all the heat here. A certain person has been needlessly mean for waaaaay too long. So judge me all day, not the staff who aren’t on atm. I trolled a resident troll to show what in fact he is about. And made myself look like a simpleton doing it. So, to the original poster and owner of this thread. My bad, truly, but I was over that person. And 1000 other people were too. Anyways, I hope this find you growers well, sometimes, we have to get in the mud. I actually hate myself for it. But a small price to pay. Laters homies.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

you 3?.. you say..
i’m included in the 3?.
look you got the attitude problem and have had it for a long time and i’ve left it go..
your days may be over here depending on your attitude going forward..

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

You have to be trolling. Stop.
I have crohns, microscopic colitis and liver disease and I've recently been put on disability. 🫠 It's been about 22/23 years of IBD . I'm so sorry to hear that any of you suffer from this awful, isolating life changing disease. 😩 But things have changed so much, the information is getting out there. Like even though the information is wildly incorrect about microscopic colitis, at least it's there. I remember never finding a doctor who knew what it was. They would say I am so sorry I have to research it first or look at me like I had 3 heads. Now we have biologics and all kinds of things. (Just good luck getting them covered with bad insurance) anywho sorry to ramble but just know you're not alone!!!!
I accidently ate some undercooked chicken and was flared for the last 4 weeks just today recovered.... flares usually last me 2 or 3 days. This last one for 4 weeks had me thinking i was a goner 🙁

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
My good man,
Support with smiles [:
i’m fine, maybe it’s your misjudgement

B

Bdubs

Nutrient burn. If it’s the tip it is just right. If she is browning from tip down with progression she is nutrient burning. Lower EC/PPM a tad, 50-100 ppm.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Great words. Excellent intentions. This was all me though, trying to bring some light onto someone. Nick is always on the high road. If anything, I’ll take all the heat here. A certain person has been needlessly mean for waaaaay too long. So judge me all day, not the staff who aren’t on atm. I trolled a resident troll to show what in fact he is about. And made myself look like a simpleton doing it. So, to the original poster and owner of this thread. My bad, truly, but I was over that person. And 1000 other people were too. Anyways, I hope this find you growers well, sometimes, we have to get in the mud. I actually hate myself for it. But a small price to pay. Laters homies.
You enjoy making stuff up don't ya!! 🤣
Exaggeration seems to be something you also enjoy! 🤣

Porky1982

Porky1982

My good man,
Support with smiles [:
He doesn't like being questioned as he's always right! 🤣

E

Eclipted

Ohh sorry did I offend your little circle of try hards again did I!! 🤣
You lot are in every thread trying to look like hero's handing out you advice you think you have!!
Fuck I've even seen Eclipted admitting he's a new grower but still gives advice!!
Fucking light burn is usually your answers! 🤣
Like i said to the OP have a look through the profile of the person offering the advice before you take it!!
You 3 are a joke! 🤣
Lol new grower yet I know more than you do….. the amount of research I’ve done not to mention I’m a biology student 🤣😭 my first grow probably had better terps and higher thc content then your best grow ever. Sometimes the loudest person in the room is the dumbest….

Top Bottom