Help Me Please

• Thread starter wrecksmore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

sorry guys assed out early lol. well they were doing this even under the t5 for a little of a week that's why input under the hps hoping it would help some. they were all in 3 gal pots, yesterday I transplanted them into 6gal. I water them once in the morning and once before I pass out. so about 6 am and 9 pm. then I periodically mist the plant abut 2-3 times a day trying to get under the leaves. I have not had any nutes in them. I was waiting to buy a ph tester, thankfully the grow store is open today and I can get one:):):)

Could I just ask why u water twice a day?

W

wrecksmore

I use about 1 gal a day between the 3 of them in the tent. I was just doing once a day, but they seemed dry, so I thought maybe not enough water... just was using my instincts I guess. lol

W

wrecksmore

Could I just ask why u water twice a day?
I use about 1 gal a day between the 3 of them in the tent. I was just doing once a day, but they seemed dry, so I thought maybe not enough water... just was using my instincts I guess. lol

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Nothing wrong with using your instincts sometimes. They like a wet and dry cycle. Water well then leave them to dry out but not to the point of wilting. If your soil is dry up to your finger knuckle it's time to water. I always water till theres run off. Are u PH..ing your water? If you over water all the time and don't feed nutes your really washing out of the soil what it needs and not replacing it. I must admit tho learning to water properly took me a while to master. I was killing them with kindness lol.

W

wrecksmore

Nothing wrong with using your instincts sometimes. They like a wet and dry cycle. Water well then leave them to dry out but not to the point of wilting. If your soil is dry up to your finger knuckle it's time to water. I always water till theres run off. Are u PH..ing your water? If you over water all the time and don't feed nutes your really washing out of the soil what it needs and not replacing it. I must admit tho learning to water properly took me a while to master. I was killing them with kindness lol.
hahahahaha I don't have a ph reader yet, literally in 2 hours I will though. I did have a question about it. I have CaFe Mag, and transition, both by sensational solutions. they both say to use 1-2 tsp per gallon. do I mix 1-2 of each in one gallon, or do I need to use half of the recommended doses per gal since I'm using multiple nutes? if that makes sense. hard to write out haha.

W

wrecksmore

i was overwatering to.the point of death when i started its a learning process
hahahahaha yeah and using distilled water is a good point to I'm only watering and it's probably just flooding out the nutes in the soil. when do you water?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

It looks starved for nitrogen. Ph could be low, could be suffering N lockout because of this. Do you Ph your water? Have you slurry tested your soil?? Whats in the soil?

it's so hard to say cause the plant looks burnt too.

RE: It took them a few days to recover and birth some new leaves

W

wrecksmore

you have any suggestion on weather it worth the extra hundred to grab a waterproof ph tester?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

hahahahaha I don't have a ph reader yet, literally in 2 hours I will though. I did have a question about it. I have CaFe Mag, and transition, both by sensational solutions. they both say to use 1-2 tsp per gallon. do I mix 1-2 of each in one gallon, or do I need to use half of the recommended doses per gal since I'm using multiple nutes? if that makes sense. hard to write out haha.

I dunno about transition...I see your cal mag has iron in it by the name. I use cal and mag separately always. Sorry I can't help u with that bit.
@gardnguyahoy I'm sure can help you.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

you have any suggestion on weather it worth the extra hundred to grab a waterproof ph tester?

Oh ye hehehe iv dropped mine in water so many times. It's still accurate and isn't waterproof. Not bad for a cheap piece of crap lol I'm saving for the blue lab.

W

wrecksmore

It looks starved for nitrogen. Ph could be low, could be suffering N lockout because of this. Do you Ph your water? Have you slurry tested your soil??

im grtting a ph tester today and i will let you know for sure.the soil I used was red royal for the first 8 inches then I filled it up with myco-fusions matrix biologic mycorrhizae soil

W

wrecksmore

im grtting a ph tester today and i will let you know for sure.the soil I used was red royal for the first 8 inches then I filled it up with myco-fusions matrix biologic mycorrhizae soil

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Where in the world do u live? Im in the uk. I was just wondering because recommending things in the UK might not translate to what you can get in your country.

W

wrecksmore

Where in the world do u live? Im in the uk. I was just wondering because recommending things in the UK might not translate to what you can get in your country.
hahahahaha yeah, don't judge me, but the US:):):) lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Ive heard nothing but amazing things about blue lab. I use test strips lol. They let me balance my mix around 6.2-6.4 right where i like it

As far as using new nutes goes. Start with half dose then slowly work your way up, see how your plant responds. Etc....def dont dump a ton of nutes in. Water til you get runoff. let it dry out. Then water.

I would suggest buying a 30$ ppm pen. Measuring ppm is more important than ph when your in organic soil imo. Ph is buffered by well kept living soil. Ppm is always a hard fact that needs to be kept In check

Top Bottom