Help me...recognize her???

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the Rock

it would be almost impossible to identify that plant. i would name it:"a shot in the dark"

sun

sun

how about afgani otherwise stinky,s a good name lol ......it is a shot in the dark youll never really know evan when its flowering you could grow out a bag of seeds & get a number of diferent looking pheno,s

Patriot

Patriot

lol guys yo made me laugh a little lol
I think i have come outwith the perfect name for the plant . Now if you guys dont like it , i am sorry i am going to tell you why.
1. BumbleBerry Kush ...I cant name it this bc its not sweet like berries so out of the question
2. A shot in the dark...too simple out of it
3. Stinky..come on Sun...be creative
4. Here it comes the name is ..................................drummmm line.........................

Dingleberry Kush..simple bc it smells like one of my cats dingleberries....lol i think its the name....lol

B

bdawgburner

hahahaha i love it. dingleberry kush. you should tell your friends you found the seed while picking out your cats dingleberries! that would be a great story.

Patriot

Patriot

the birth of a legend...DIngleberry Kush LMAO

Maybe sometime down the road someone wil get a clone from it and tell that story....not very believable but hey...lol.I though you would like that ....lol
I wish a month could pass in a matter of hours ....gosh

hahahaha i love it. dingleberry kush. you should tell your friends you found the seed while picking out your cats dingleberries! that would be a great story.

Patriot

Patriot

the plant still stinking, not as pungent but if touched...hands will smell like burnt rubber...slightly touch it ......she is growing very slowly campare to her friend, but hoping that she will turn into a she sooner than later.

C

chef green

it's defenetly an indica stain looks and sounds like maybe a lemon skunk, have seen some that were not autos. Hpoe this helps

Patriot

Patriot

yes my JackBErry already decided she is a SHE....but the other one is not showing anything yet....i have noticed today that one of the bigg old fan leafs is looking like its oxidating...very weird....only one fan leaf...like all the underlines of the leaf are turnining to a rust look...looks like rust no other way to decribe it

Top Bottom