• Thread starter ammaturegal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ammaturegal

ammaturegal

Help me sex my plant

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hard to tell yet. Keep an eye on that. You are looking for pollen sacs. They look like little green seeds. If you don't see any, then you're probably good.
The males get the pollen. If you do see it, get that one away from the others before it gets them all pregnant and you lose half your crop.
It has the look of a male so far, but can't be sure.

ammaturegal

ammaturegal

Yes I bought some fem seeds from homegrowncannabis.com and they are all still in veg but I had a few just random seeds that I planted in my strawberry bed they are thriving doing better than probably any I’ve ever grown they started off slow they must be indica dominant strains bc the leaves are huge and they’re no more than 18” tall if that and they’ve been in the ground since the first week of April, I’m almost certain they’re female however I am still just a newbie I have much yet to learn!

ammaturegal

ammaturegal

Hard to tell yet. Keep an eye on that. You are looking for pollen sacs. They look like little green seeds. If you don't see any, then you're probably good.
The males get the pollen. If you do see it, get that one away from the others before it gets them all pregnant and you lose half your crop.
It has the look of a male so far, but can't be sure.
I just today after looking and reading and reading and looking lol learned what preflowers were and I’m not 100% sure that one of my randoms isn’t a herm and the other appears female however my eye sight is not what it once was so I could be wrong I’m gonna try to post better pics here in a min of what I think are preflowers and hopefully someone can shed some light on the sex of these 2 random plants I have, I sure hope they aren’t male it would sure be disappointing after bragging to everyone about their beauty!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Moe.Red is absolutely right... I have definitely been wrong more than a few times.

Like I say it looks female to me but it's early and I have absolutely been wrong before so always wait until you can confirm it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom