Help Me To Choose ! Japan Nutes For Hydro

• Thread starter ShikataGaNai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

Hi Thc Fam !
Could anyone here can help me to choose the best NPK ratio with these hydro nutes ? Currently im on GH nutes ( lucas formula ) but i want to try these one .

Help me to choose  japan nutes for hydro

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I dont know man. Why do you want to switch to that company? I love the lucas formula and if you can get jt my favorite itteration is house and gardens line. If you want to get the absolute biggest buds for the cheapest possible price go with supernatural. Ive never seen cheaper from a line made for the consumer. Not mix and match your own bulk chemicals and precursers and mix yourself. Let me know if you want the last one and ill post it. If you have to pick one of these i would say the third one from the top. But then again i would rather use fox farm or even peters. And i like organics usually.

ShikataGaNai

ShikataGaNai

I dont know man. Why do you want to switch to that company? I love the lucas formula and if you can get jt my favorite itteration is house and gardens line. If you want to get the absolute biggest buds for the cheapest possible price go with supernatural. Ive never seen cheaper from a line made for the consumer. Not mix and match your own bulk chemicals and precursers and mix yourself. Let me know if you want the last one and ill post it. If you have to pick one of these i would say the third one from the top. But then again i would rather use fox farm or even peters. And i like organics usually.
One of the reason i want to switch because the price of overseas nutes here realy overpriced. i think with that one 10kg powder that you can dillute only cost aroun $5 and can be used for many months. thanks for the advice ill will try that 3rd one. lets see if that one works :)

Thanks Again !

Top Bottom