help me with this deficiency

• Thread starter oskiwosky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oskiwosky

its been two days and the plants are recovering nicely. apparently i was underfeeding my plants. i was feeding 700ppm and after all the researching i did it seemed my plants were lacking everything. i thought it was nute burn at first which is why i flushed and knocked down the ppm. i bumped it up to 1000ppm and added humic/fulvic and vermiT each 5g pot. i think they might actually need even more nutes. will verify over the next few days.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
its been two days and the plants are recovering nicely. apparently i was underfeeding my plants. i was feeding 700ppm and after all the researching i did it seemed my plants were lacking everything. i thought it was nute burn at first which is why i flushed and knocked down the ppm. i bumped it up to 1000ppm and added humic/fulvic and vermiT each 5g pot. i think they might actually need even more nutes. will verify over the next few days.
I don't believe you can measure ppm of those compounds accurately. With organics, you really do have to go by feel. And so, it looks like you're doing just that and your ladies are thanking you. :)

O

oskiwosky

I don't believe you can measure ppm of those compounds accurately. With organics, you really do have to go by feel. And so, it looks like you're doing just that and your ladies are thanking you. :)

It seems to be the case. I'm very excited everything is going well. I'm 4 days in and am on way to check out the progress.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Glad they're recovering. I was going to ask how you were feeding, b/c by the looks of your leaves and the chart it appears that there were multiple issues, but the one identifiable one was N def. Look at the chart closely and you can identify the yellowing pattern which radiates from the outside edges inward. Something was probably locking it out along w/ other things. You're adding about 250 ppm of CalMag plus your water @175 - shit, you're around 450ppm right there. But even while feeding at low ppms you can get a high concentration buildup in the medium. Pays to keep an eye on the ppm level of your runoff/res.

O

oskiwosky

You're right many things were missing. I upped nutes from 1000 to 1130. I'm only feeding once per day for 1 minute. Since the leaves are drooping I've turned off feed untill condition improves

G

GrOwRooMGURU

could be a toxicity i work @ a grow store in michigan outside of detroit and i talked to a product rep from canna who told me be careful when adding perlite to canna coco he said anything over 15% was too much and would disrupt the balance of coco a&b which would cause a toxicity i hope this information is helpful for you peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom