Help My Clones

• Thread starter Paulcnumber3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

Long story short. My brother decided to give up on his lady right when he started flowering it. I took it back and reverted it back to veg. With 18 and 6 lighting with my 3 led lights in my shed. I have currently been on 18/6 for over a month and the plants looking great with a few strange curly growths. I decided to harvest 3 clones from the girl since she looks so good. It's my first time cloning so I have clonex and did my research . I tried making a home made bucket mister but he pump failed . I have my clones in a neoprene holder in rockwool so they basically are floating on the water with just the tip of the stem touching he water (pictures below) they look fine but I have yet to see roots about 2 weeks later. I mist the plants at least twice daily. I decided to plant them in potting soil in plastic cups. Should I be worried.

How I cloned them.
I cut the plants at least 6 inches long and cut all bottom branches off. I cut at 45 degrees and put directly into the clonex immediately and let it sit for 30 seconds before putting into the rockwool and into the neoprene holder. The holder sits in a cooler of water just at the bottom of he rockwool.

Why do my clones have no roots
Why do my clones leaves seem to be turning black where my leaves are cut.
Leaves are a little droopy. Is this normal

Help my clones
Help my clones 2
Help my clones 3
fatawa

fatawa

Your super super super high on veg nutes(nitro)....u dnt want dark hunter green leaves..id say yur o.d.ing them.also since u hav had them over a wk quit misting so they search for water.if u provide them with to much water they wont drop roots cuz they dnt need to.yur giving them all they need

Bannacis

Bannacis

plus the standing water is lacking in fresh Oxygen, and might be too cold. and cuttings may be too big, too much foliage.
Yes stop with the misting...the roots need to search for water.

Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

I stopped misting thing looks great now thanks guys. I leave the water in the sun for a few hours to get to room temp or hotter and change it daily. Is some of the leaves turning yellow/ brown normal

Here's an updated pic of my new grow room and my clones. I use coat hangers to weigh down my limbs seems to work good anyone else ever try this silly method .

IMG 0896
IMG 0902
IMG 0904
IMG 0906
IMG 0908
IMG 0910
IMG 0912
IMG 0914
IMG 0915
IMG 0916
Last edited:
Bannacis

Bannacis

You will get some yellow/browning on some leaves, normal...
do not water near stem, in cups try to water on outer perimeter. let the soil wick up water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom