Help my moms are sick and i cant lose them

• Thread starter Bangarang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bangarang

I flushed them with some VermiTea and they greened up a bunch and are pushing some new growth. But i am having a strange problem persist in all aspects of veg. That same discoloration of the leaves is showing up everywhere (The P-K deficiency). I replaced the tall boy filters and cleaned everything with bleach. I am running a flood and drain table with 4" Rockwool blocks for Veg and so it goes. Keep in mind that i am at a new place for the last nine months and all the way up till now things were all good.

Question i have?
Could it be the water? It is the one variable that is consistent through out everything.
Bad nutrients? I just got some Jacks from a friend and am about about to give them a little bit of love. Is this a good thing?

What the fuck! I am not a rookie but am having Rookie issues.
I appreciate everything and keep it up.

B

Bangarang

Thanks again for the help. The two big ones have moved on to the next part of life. RIP.

Everything else looks amazing since i switched over to Jacks. Cheers and Caps are on the way.

B

Bangarang

Ok so i figured i would just tap into my old thread for this one. Background on room. These moms have been getting 2-3-1 Jacks (PPM: 1200) and i recently switched to 3-2-.7 Jacks (PPM 1150) combo with .7grams/gal silica. I made the switch because 2-3-1 makes them stretch and they just don't root that well. Well as you can see i have a little problem. I flushed each mom before making the change. My run-off was a little high but nothing to startling ppm 1500. I do foliar often because i exchange air and it has been dry in there. Twice a week i hit the with X-nutrients grow spray at 30ml/gal with some coco wet. The other times it is just sea green for a quick mist. You may be able to see that i foliared some tea last week.
The LA Mom has weird twist thing going on which looks like a pre-dud. I hope not.
LA Mom

The GG mom is developing small leaves and displaying some weird stuff also
GG Mom

Weird Round Leaves 2
Weird Round Leaves
Tnelz

Tnelz

Come on folks- chime in! I'm at a loss. I think I've actually seen this a few years ago and forget what the fuck was going on. If similar maybe it presents as Magnesium and progresses to hell???

Yeah, memory has a group of four or five plants that descended into bullshit and I chopped them all. RIP bitches.
Just a shot in the dark. Plant parasitic nematodes. Just started a thread on them. They are bastards. Comb through a sample of ur medium. Look like fungus gnat larva but no black head. Just a shot in the dark. They 100% present as magnesium Def. Good luck.

Coir

Coir

Ok so i figured i would just tap into my old thread for this one. Background on room. These moms have been getting 2-3-1 Jacks (PPM: 1200) and i recently switched to 3-2-.7 Jacks (PPM 1150) combo with .7grams/gal silica. I made the switch because 2-3-1 makes them stretch and they just don't root that well. Well as you can see i have a little problem. I flushed each mom before making the change. My run-off was a little high but nothing to startling ppm 1500. I do foliar often because i exchange air and it has been dry in there. Twice a week i hit the with X-nutrients grow spray at 30ml/gal with some coco wet. The other times it is just sea green for a quick mist. You may be able to see that i foliared some tea last week.
The LA Mom has weird twist thing going on which looks like a pre-dud. I hope not.
View attachment 424877
The GG mom is developing small leaves and displaying some weird stuff alsoView attachment 424879

The first thing I would do would be to send a runoff sample in for testing. 2-3-1 and 3-2-.7 are both extremely low in potassium. That scorching along the margins in the lower picture looks like classic potassium deficiency. Are you adding CaNo3 to this formula?

Top Bottom