Help my moms are sick and i cant lose them

• Thread starter Bangarang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bangarang

I flushed them with some VermiTea and they greened up a bunch and are pushing some new growth. But i am having a strange problem persist in all aspects of veg. That same discoloration of the leaves is showing up everywhere (The P-K deficiency). I replaced the tall boy filters and cleaned everything with bleach. I am running a flood and drain table with 4" Rockwool blocks for Veg and so it goes. Keep in mind that i am at a new place for the last nine months and all the way up till now things were all good.

Question i have?
Could it be the water? It is the one variable that is consistent through out everything.
Bad nutrients? I just got some Jacks from a friend and am about about to give them a little bit of love. Is this a good thing?

What the fuck! I am not a rookie but am having Rookie issues.
I appreciate everything and keep it up.

B

Bangarang

Thanks again for the help. The two big ones have moved on to the next part of life. RIP.

Everything else looks amazing since i switched over to Jacks. Cheers and Caps are on the way.

B

Bangarang

Ok so i figured i would just tap into my old thread for this one. Background on room. These moms have been getting 2-3-1 Jacks (PPM: 1200) and i recently switched to 3-2-.7 Jacks (PPM 1150) combo with .7grams/gal silica. I made the switch because 2-3-1 makes them stretch and they just don't root that well. Well as you can see i have a little problem. I flushed each mom before making the change. My run-off was a little high but nothing to startling ppm 1500. I do foliar often because i exchange air and it has been dry in there. Twice a week i hit the with X-nutrients grow spray at 30ml/gal with some coco wet. The other times it is just sea green for a quick mist. You may be able to see that i foliared some tea last week.
The LA Mom has weird twist thing going on which looks like a pre-dud. I hope not.
LA Mom

The GG mom is developing small leaves and displaying some weird stuff also
GG Mom

Weird Round Leaves 2
Weird Round Leaves
Tnelz

Tnelz

Come on folks- chime in! I'm at a loss. I think I've actually seen this a few years ago and forget what the fuck was going on. If similar maybe it presents as Magnesium and progresses to hell???

Yeah, memory has a group of four or five plants that descended into bullshit and I chopped them all. RIP bitches.
Just a shot in the dark. Plant parasitic nematodes. Just started a thread on them. They are bastards. Comb through a sample of ur medium. Look like fungus gnat larva but no black head. Just a shot in the dark. They 100% present as magnesium Def. Good luck.

Coir

Coir

Ok so i figured i would just tap into my old thread for this one. Background on room. These moms have been getting 2-3-1 Jacks (PPM: 1200) and i recently switched to 3-2-.7 Jacks (PPM 1150) combo with .7grams/gal silica. I made the switch because 2-3-1 makes them stretch and they just don't root that well. Well as you can see i have a little problem. I flushed each mom before making the change. My run-off was a little high but nothing to startling ppm 1500. I do foliar often because i exchange air and it has been dry in there. Twice a week i hit the with X-nutrients grow spray at 30ml/gal with some coco wet. The other times it is just sea green for a quick mist. You may be able to see that i foliared some tea last week.
The LA Mom has weird twist thing going on which looks like a pre-dud. I hope not.
View attachment 424877
The GG mom is developing small leaves and displaying some weird stuff alsoView attachment 424879

The first thing I would do would be to send a runoff sample in for testing. 2-3-1 and 3-2-.7 are both extremely low in potassium. That scorching along the margins in the lower picture looks like classic potassium deficiency. Are you adding CaNo3 to this formula?

Latest posts

Top Bottom