Help my plants are wiltering

• Thread starter Platinumhand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

if your using fertilizers your using chemicals, fertilizers are soil additives that contain nutrients and nitrates are common in fertilizers. nitrates are also chemicals

and noone is arguing, im trying to explain to you whats happening here my intentions were to help out.
edit: removed the word relax, women dont like that word.
Love the passive aggressive edit. You like to be right and look smart eh? Pretty sure most people knew what I meant by no chemicals, like as in shit that's synthetic... I know everything has chemical reactions and bonds and such. I may have a vagina, but I'm not an idiot. Whatever your next comment is, my answer is yes, I agree with whatever your response is, you're right and you win, enjoy mmmmk?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

if your using fertilizers your using chemicals, fertilizers are soil additives that contain nutrients and nitrates are common in fertilizers. nitrates are also chemicals

and noone is arguing, im trying to explain to you whats happening here my intentions were to help out.
edit: removed the word relax, women dont like that word.
@TSD sorry if i offended you
*sits between @TSD and @GreenGalaxyFarm sparks up a big happy phattie, gives GreenGalaxy that shut your face look, turns to TSD and whispers if he says relax one more time*
And they all sat and happily smoked and smiled, end of story.
At least that’s my story…

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

my advice, take a break. you apologized, now go ask a woman in your life to read your posts, ask for feedback, and listen carefully to the response.
response, ''hoekom praat jy dan engels met die mense.''
things get lost in translation, english isnt my first langauge or even second i took it in highschool to be able to go to college.
this is the post where i take your advice and back off though. i have much to read anyway.

S

Stonemason7767

response, ''hoekom praat jy dan engels met die mense.''
things get lost in translation, english isnt my first langauge or even second i took it in highschool to be able to go to college.
this is the post where i take your advice and back off though. i have much to read anyway.
Ya check out my grow bro.been waiting on you to stop by alll day.posted some pictures for you of plants ran all the way through using Korean natural farming. If ya want.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I consider GGF as the kindest, most thoughtful and considerate South African i know.
Have you ever met a South African?
He hit some spots that a native English speaker would only say if they were attempting to be condescending.

I can’t imagine the toes I’d be stepping on if I attempted Afrikaans

The only ones I have met are here. Truly good people is what I have found. Hell that’s where the best smoke in the world comes from. You would need to be a heathen to not know about Durban poison.

Madbud

Madbud

He hit some spots that a native English speaker would only say if they were attempting to be condescending.

I can’t imagine the toes I’d be stepping on if I attempted Afrikaans

The only ones I have met are here. Truly good people is what I have found. Hell that’s where the best smoke in the world comes from. You would need to be a heathen to not know about Durban poison.
Its an old Rhodesian introduction

TSD

TSD

Ok, well I didn't realize @GreenGalaxyFarm was a non native English speaker, so let me point out exactly what annoyed me and why so he's more informed lol.
This:
"which water related root rot fungus are you referring to?"
Sounds argumentative/
condescending because it implies that I claimed to know everything there is to know about microbes OR that I couldn't possibly know what goes on in a microbiome. It's the assumption that I don't know anything about these things that pushed my bitch button. I read up on fusarium and other invasive microbes and fungus last year because as I said, we thought that's what one of my dad's outdoor plants had last year... but as we don't have a lab, we couldn't be 100% sure. I treated it with some beneficial bacteria:
20230104 081319
...they are supposed to fight fusarium. It slowed it and it only killed/wilted one arm which we amputated anyway. I told him to just get rid of it but he insisted. Rest of plant made it to harvest. It didn't pop into my head that this guy's might be that cause the arm we had was very sickly and yellow, turning brown, so it didn't trigger my stoner brain to remember fusarium lol... I know I mentioned it in my diary last year if you think I'm full of shit, feel free to dig. 🤷‍♀️
The other thing that pushed my bitch button was:
"and noone is arguing, im trying to explain to you whats happening here my intentions were to help out.
edit: removed the word relax, women dont like that word."
Again, implies that I don't know how soil works when I grow in soil. I'm no expert by any means, but I grew my first weed plant in like 2003 and started gardening with my mother in approximately 1988 as a 3 year old... probably mostly tasted the microbes at that point. Oh and the "edit" was clearly passive aggressive... I don't think I need to explain that one. "Oh I was gonna say this but didn't cause it would annoy you but here's what I was gonna say." Gimme a break brah. I don't do passive aggressive. I don't do chauvinism, I don't do condescending... and you hit a home run. 🤣 I am here to learn and chill, but presentation of information is important lol. Maybe it's lost in translation, maybe you think I'm a newbie here, maybe you think women are not as skilled as men... I dunno, don't know you. My buttons got pushed and now you know why, water under the bridge. I don't like making enemies unless it's for a real good reason. Now pass the doob. 🤣

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Sounds argumentative/
condescending because it implies that I claimed to know everything
TSD im asking you to let it go. but id like to add that question i asked was simply that. and no other claims were made on my part.☮️🏳️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ok, well I didn't realize @GreenGalaxyFarm was a non native English speaker, so let me point out exactly what annoyed me and why so he's more informed lol.
This:
Sounds argumentative/
condescending because it implies that I claimed to know everything there is to know about microbes OR that I couldn't possibly know what goes on in a microbiome. It's the assumption that I don't know anything about these things that pushed my bitch button. I read up on fusarium and other invasive microbes and fungus last year because as I said, we thought that's what one of my dad's outdoor plants had last year... but as we don't have a lab, we couldn't be 100% sure. I treated it with some beneficial bacteria: View attachment 1327005...they are supposed to fight fusarium. It slowed it and it only killed/wilted one arm which we amputated anyway. I told him to just get rid of it but he insisted. Rest of plant made it to harvest. It didn't pop into my head that this guy's might be that cause the arm we had was very sickly and yellow, turning brown, so it didn't trigger my stoner brain to remember fusarium lol... I know I mentioned it in my diary last year if you think I'm full of shit, feel free to dig. 🤷‍♀️
The other thing that pushed my bitch button was:
"and noone is arguing, im trying to explain to you whats happening here my intentions were to help out.
edit: removed the word relax, women dont like that word."
Again, implies that I don't know how soil works when I grow in soil. I'm no expert by any means, but I grew my first weed plant in like 2003 and started gardening with my mother in approximately 1988 as a 3 year old... probably mostly tasted the microbes at that point. Oh and the "edit" was clearly passive aggressive... I don't think I need to explain that one. "Oh I was gonna say this but didn't cause it would annoy you but here's what I was gonna say." Gimme a break brah. I don't do passive aggressive. I don't do chauvinism, I don't do condescending... and you hit a home run. 🤣 I am here to learn and chill, but presentation of information is important lol. Maybe it's lost in translation, maybe you think I'm a newbie here, maybe you think women are not as skilled as men... I dunno, don't know you. My buttons got pushed and now you know why, water under the bridge. I don't like making enemies unless it's for a real good reason. Now pass the doob. 🤣
if this grower who posted this thread comes back than inside @TSD thread here is advice to try by removing the branch and treating the plant or kill it off a remove everything gently..
i’d like to see pictures/videos today

Top Bottom